PDA

View Full Version : Strong Para cushion chute for sale

August 10th 07, 07:33 PM
1991 Strong Paracushion emergency chute.
26' round lopo chute

Like new container with quick release snaps.
In repack (Alan Silver) till Oct 07.

August 10th 07, 07:36 PM
On Aug 10, 11:33 am, " >
wrote:
> 1991 Strong Paracushion emergency chute.
> 26' round lopo chute
>
> Like new container with quick release snaps.
> In repack (Alan Silver) till Oct 07.

Hit enter key by mistake before posting the price etc....

Color Black.

$600 + buyer pays shipping.

Can be seen Minden NV or email me for more info.

Regards

Al

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
August 10th 07, 11:10 PM
wrote:
>On Aug 10, 11:33 am, " >
>$600 + buyer pays shipping.
>Can be seen Minden NV or email me for more info.
>
>Regards
>
>Al

Whazzgoin' on, Al?

First the ol' ASW-22 is shelved. Now this?
You not A - V - 8'n anymore?

August 10th 07, 11:51 PM
On Aug 10, 3:10 pm, "Kloudy via AviationKB.com" <u33403@uwe> wrote:
> wrote:
> >On Aug 10, 11:33 am, " >
> >$600 + buyer pays shipping.
> >Can be seen Minden NV or email me for more info.
>
> >Regards
>
> >Al
>
> Whazzgoin' on, Al?
>
> First the ol' ASW-22 is shelved. Now this?
> You not A - V - 8'n anymore?
>
> --

I already have 2 other chutes, this one is surplus to requirements ;)

You should buy it, this is a nice rig.

Regards

Al

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
August 11th 07, 12:18 AM
wrote:

>You should buy it, this is a nice rig.
>
>Regards
>
>Al

Which model # is it? I was looking at the Strong website and I don't see
"paracushion"

My problem tends to be that I am 6' 2" 225# and I don't fit well under most
canopies with a chair-type.

I usually borrow one of Rex's wedges or backpaks to get me butt deep into the
pan.

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
August 11th 07, 12:22 AM
Kloudy wrote:

>Which model # is it? I was looking at the Strong website and I don't see
>"paracushion"
DUUUHHH
just clicked on the 305 icon at Strong.

Thanks for the offer. Hope it goes quick for ya.

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
August 11th 07, 12:36 AM
Kloudy wrote:
>>Which model # is it? I was looking at the Strong website and I don't see
>>"paracushion"
> DUUUHHH
>just clicked on the 305 icon at Strong.
>
>Thanks for the offer. Hope it goes quick for ya.

Well,
Looks like all Strong 'chutes are bloody paracushions.
So, Al...which one ya got?

feel free to reply jimmyjaz101ATyahoo

August 11th 07, 01:07 AM
On Aug 10, 4:36 pm, "Kloudy via AviationKB.com" <u33403@uwe> wrote:
> Kloudy wrote:
> >>Which model # is it? I was looking at the Strong website and I don't see
> >>"paracushion"
> > DUUUHHH
> >just clicked on the 305 icon at Strong.
>
> >Thanks for the offer. Hope it goes quick for ya.
>
> Well,
> Looks like all Strong 'chutes are bloody paracushions.
> So, Al...which one ya got?
>
> feel free to reply jimmyjaz101ATyahoo
>
> --

http://www.strongparachutes.com/Pages/pc_305_Airplane.htm