PDA

View Full Version : BD4 for sale

August 25th 03, 12:01 PM
Have lost medical due to colon cancer surgery and follow up Chemo so
decided to sell my Maine based BD4 re-engine project. Bird has 700
hrs and lyc engine was removed to install Ford/Blanton engine and
vacuum gyro's. Needs prop, cowl mod and wiring completed - could be
ready to fly again in a short time as airframe is in good shape and
complete. Min price $8500. Contact me at if you
want more info or are interested.

Model Flyer
August 26th 03, 12:30 PM
> wrote in message
> Have lost medical due to colon cancer surgery and follow up Chemo
so
> decided to sell my Maine based BD4 re-engine project. Bird has 700
> hrs and lyc engine was removed to install Ford/Blanton engine and
> vacuum gyro's. Needs prop, cowl mod and wiring completed - could
be
> ready to fly again in a short time as airframe is in good shape and
> complete. Min price $8500. Contact me at if you
> want more info or are interested.

I'm sorry to hear of your run-in with cancer, however I always
thought that after you've gone through the Chemo that you would be
fit to fly again. If they let you driver a car you ought to be fit to
fly.
--

..
--

Antispam trap in place

Dave Anderson
August 27th 03, 03:43 AM
I wish the FAA had the same feelings!!!!!!

"Model Flyer" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> > Have lost medical due to colon cancer surgery and follow up Chemo
> so
> > decided to sell my Maine based BD4 re-engine project. Bird has 700
> > hrs and lyc engine was removed to install Ford/Blanton engine and
> > vacuum gyro's. Needs prop, cowl mod and wiring completed - could
> be
> > ready to fly again in a short time as airframe is in good shape and
> > complete. Min price $8500. Contact me at if you
> > want more info or are interested.
>

> I'm sorry to hear of your run-in with cancer, however I always
> thought that after you've gone through the Chemo that you would be
> fit to fly again. If they let you driver a car you ought to be fit to
> fly.
> --
>
> .
> --