PDA

View Full Version : Re: Direct Hit On Indy Base One---Captain Nightbat Ok

nightbat
August 17th 07, 07:41 AM
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

>>nightbat wrote
>>
>> Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
>>you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
>>Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
>>over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
>>hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or

> the Bruce---clueless as ever
>
> Must be those super coastal counter velocity fans at work.

nightbat

Actually perhaps the result of the new green free energy mega
monsteronomous reverse air stream dynamo ultra velocity generating suck
tubes. Wake up clueless, the Darla present time anti cyclone super fans
haven't been invented or been installed yet.

>>more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
>>heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
>>south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
>>nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
>>and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.
>>
>> over and out,
>> the nightbat

> the Bruce---clueless as ever
>
> Did you soil you uniform pants, FrOOtL00p? But thanks for letting us
> know where you live.

nightbat

Silence, stand to, and wake up nano diaper boy, Indy Base One
has only been net posted about a gazillion times, sheesh, oh the
humanity! And profound Science Team Officers never lose their cool, we
Team brave distinguished star glow invented it, get with the program.

Base com amber alert,
the nightbat

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 17th 07, 08:09 AM
nightsoil wrote:
> Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
> Another coffeeboy mutt yaps from the stowfile cage

So you did soil your panties, eh?

> >>nightsoil wrote
> >>
> >> Attention all Science Team Officers---breaking news---can
> >>you read---over. Repeat---I say again---Att. all Science Team
> >>Officers---Captain nightbat under direct hit---Indy Base One calling
> >>over---major funnel rotation just passed overhead---Indy Base One
> >>hit---the Captain is ok---can you read?---winds approx. 45 mph or
>
> > the Bruce---clueless as ever
> >
> > Must be those super coastal counter velocity fans at work.
>

> nightsoil
>
> Actually perhaps the result of the new green free energy mega
> monsteronomous reverse air stream dynamo ultra velocity generating suck
> tubes. Wake up clueless, the Darla present time anti cyclone super fans
> haven't been invented or been installed yet.

Right!

> >>more---hail---flash flooding---gusts with storm cell proceeding fast
> >>heading south south east---emergency condition red. All points south
> >>south east danger---danger---danger---this is not a drill! Captain
> >>nightbat issuing major tornado sighting---take cover---save the women
> >>and children---bring in the pets now!---Remaining at my duty post.
> >>
> >> over and out,
> >> the FrOOtL00p
>
> > the Bruce---clueless as ever
> >
> > Did you soil you uniform pants, FrOOtL00p? But thanks for letting us
> > know where you live.
>
> nightsoil
>
> Silence, stand to, and wake up nano diaper boy, Indy Base One
> has only been net posted about a gazillion times, sheesh, oh the
> humanity! And profound Science Team Officers never lose their cool, we
> Team brave distinguished star glow invented it, get with the program.
>
> Base com amber alert,
> the FrOOtL00p

Shouldn't that be brown alert, FrOOtL00p? A0L!

Google