PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if this will work - 5f_3.JPG (1/1)

SHIVER ME TIMBERS
August 17th 07, 07:40 AM
Just having a little fun with MT Newswatcher trying to figure out
the dreaded Yenc thingy.

As you know I don't normally post since I'm not the person who takes them

Full credit to the original photographer.

If you don't see an attached shot of a R-44 helicopter let me know.

John Szalay
August 17th 07, 03:07 PM
SHIVER ME TIMBERS > wrote in news:shiver-
:

> Just having a little fun with MT Newswatcher trying to figure out
> the dreaded Yenc thingy.
>
> As you know I don't normally post since I'm not the person who takes them
>
> Full credit to the original photographer.
>
> If you don't see an attached shot of a R-44 helicopter let me know.
>
> begin 644 5f_3.JPG
>
> Attachment decoded: 5f_3.JPG
> `
> end

Well there is a picture of a helicopter..so you did it right..

Google