PDA

View Full Version : Electronic (PC) storage of logbook info.

August 18th 07, 01:08 AM
I built an Excel Spreadsheet for putting my logbook information into.
The "Data" worksheet looks like a logbook page. The "Summary" page
breaks out some useful, some not so useful information, with settable
(is that a word?) date frames. Absolutely free to anyone who wants
it, I will send a zip file containing blank logs, a document that
fairly poorly explains the functions (much like some readme files I've
encountered), and a sample containing MY data so the potential user
can play around with it without risking any of their own data.
Reply to me directly if interested.
Jim "Flies with Sheep" Wynhoff

Google