PDA

View Full Version : Sentry Eagle Nighthawk 7

Bob Harrington
August 18th 07, 10:06 AM

Peter.D.Evans
August 18th 07, 12:42 PM
WOW!, great set of images Bob! This is just the sort on image/framing
I'd be looking at obtaining from my flying shots. If only we had this
sort of blue sky over here in the UK LOL!!

Cheers

Peter D Evans - LEMB Administrator
LEMB - Luftwaffe Experten Message Board
http://www.luftwaffe-experten.org

Bob Harrington
August 18th 07, 12:54 PM
"Peter.D.Evans" <orbscure.AT.hotmail.DOT.com> wrote in
. 109.144:

> WOW!, great set of images Bob! This is just the sort on image/framing
> I'd be looking at obtaining from my flying shots. If only we had this
> sort of blue sky over here in the UK LOL!!

Thanks! We had to drive about 500 miles south of my home in Seattle to find
the blue sky, but it was worth it.

These image have had a tad of cropping done on them to straighten up my
sloppy tracking, but having that 750mm (equivalent with the 7D's 1.5 crop
factor) really let's me pull the critters in close enough to swat...

Bob ^,,^

Google