PDA

View Full Version : Volkslogger for sale - $650 (including shipping in U.S.)

August 20th 07, 10:29 PM
Same old story... boy buys plane, boy meets girl, girl says she likes
flying, boy marries girl, girl says she doesn't like flying, boy and
girl create little girl, boy sells plane, boy sells volkslogger.

We are at the final chapter of this story. $650 including shipping to
the U.S. This unit was just flown successfully in Region 10, in EE
who placed 2nd by 3 points. Yes, 3 points. It was not the VL's
fault, I can assure you of that. But it works fine. Prior to the
contest, it has sat on a shelf for 2 years.

Also, if you have a PDA and it doesn't have software running on it
yet, I'll throw in a copy of CEGlide, which IMHO is a wonderful
soaring computer. I can accept Paypal, or a check, but due to the
criminal element on the internet, the check has to clear before I mail
the unit.

Reply to e-mail, or look up my phone number using whowhere.com (I'd
rather not post it).

Thanks,
Ian Nadas

August 21st 07, 05:12 AM
On Aug 20, 4:29 pm, wrote:
> Same old story... boy buys plane, boy meets girl, girl says she likes
> flying, boy marries girl, girl says she doesn't like flying, boy and
> girl create little girl, boy sells plane, boy sells volkslogger.
>
> We are at the final chapter of this story. $650 including shipping to
> the U.S. This unit was just flown successfully in Region 10, in EE
> who placed 2nd by 3 points. Yes, 3 points. It was not the VL's
> fault, I can assure you of that. But it works fine. Prior to the
> contest, it has sat on a shelf for 2 years.
>
> Also, if you have a PDA and it doesn't have software running on it
> yet, I'll throw in a copy of CEGlide, which IMHO is a wonderful
> soaring computer. I can accept Paypal, or a check, but due to the
> criminal element on the internet, the check has to clear before I mail
> the unit.
>
> Reply to e-mail, or look up my phone number using whowhere.com (I'd
> rather not post it).
>
> Thanks,
> Ian Nadas

what a sad story. sorry. good luck selling your stuff.

Rick Culbertson
August 25th 07, 03:26 PM
On Aug 20, 10:12 pm, wrote:
> On Aug 20, 4:29 pm, wrote:
>

> > Same old story... boy buys plane, boy meets girl, girl says she likes
> > flying, boy marries girl, girl says she doesn't like flying, boy and
> > girl create little girl, boy sells plane, boy sells volkslogger.
>
> > We are at the final chapter of this story. $650 including shipping to
> > the U.S. This unit was just flown successfully in Region 10, in EE
> > who placed 2nd by 3 points. Yes, 3 points. It was not the VL's
> > fault, I can assure you of that. But it works fine. Prior to the
> > contest, it has sat on a shelf for 2 years.
>
> > Also, if you have a PDA and it doesn't have software running on it
> > yet, I'll throw in a copy of CEGlide, which IMHO is a wonderful
> > soaring computer. I can accept Paypal, or a check, but due to the
> > criminal element on the internet, the check has to clear before I mail
> > the unit.
>
> > Reply to e-mail, or look up my phone number using whowhere.com (I'd
> > rather not post it).
>
> > Thanks,
> > Ian Nadas
>
> what a sad story. sorry. good luck selling your stuff.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, sad indeed, time to review the truth in advertising clause!!

Google