PDA

View Full Version : Today I got the whole aircraft in the photo ...F/A-18 with some vapor

Tom Callahan
August 22nd 07, 05:25 PM

Tom[_2_]
August 22nd 07, 06:52 PM
Their practice's let you practice!

Nice job!
Tom

Tom Callahan wrote:

Jon Woellhaf
August 22nd 07, 07:19 PM
Outstanding!

Will you please post a larger version?

Thanks!

Jon

Tom Callahan
August 22nd 07, 11:58 PM
I sent the picture direct to Jon Woellhaf because it never showed up in this
thread as transmitted. It was a 1600 x 1200 rendition and maybe the file
was too big.

Anyhow, he got it and is happy, Tom

"Jon Woellhaf" > wrote in message
. ..
> Outstanding!
>
> Will you please post a larger version?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jon

Allen[_1_]
August 23rd 07, 02:29 AM
"Tom Callahan" > wrote in message
> I sent the picture direct to Jon Woellhaf because it never showed up in
this
> thread as transmitted. It was a 1600 x 1200 rendition and maybe the file
> was too big.
>
> Anyhow, he got it and is happy, Tom

That's what happens with my server too. Anything larger than 900KB never
shows up.

Allen

Allen[_1_]
August 23rd 07, 02:31 AM
"Tom Callahan" > wrote in message
> I sent the picture direct to Jon Woellhaf because it never showed up in
this
> thread as transmitted. It was a 1600 x 1200 rendition and maybe the file
> was too big.
>
> Anyhow, he got it and is happy, Tom

Very nice capture by the way!

Allen