PDA

View Full Version : Re: The truth is out there

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 23rd 07, 01:41 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> This is a lie!

I want to believe!

Naked Gonad
August 23rd 07, 10:01 AM
On Aug 23, 1:41 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > This is a lie!
>
> I want to believe!

Then I wish you luck on your quest for lies.

Gonad

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 01:36 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 23, 1:41 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > This is a lie!
> >
> > I want to believe!
>
> Then I wish you luck on your quest for lies.

The saucerheads believe in Darla.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 07:08 AM
On Aug 24, 1:36 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 23, 1:41 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:
>
> > > I want to believe!
>
> > Then I wish you luck on your quest for lies.
>
> The saucerheads believe in Darla.

Not according to the Coneheads. Darla is based on ancient lies.
Saucerheads have exceedlingly large testicles and are not to be
trusted.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 07:44 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 1:36 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Then I wish you luck on your quest for lies.
> >
> > The saucerheads believe in Darla.
>
> Not according to the Coneheads. Darla is based on ancient lies.
> Saucerheads have exceedlingly large testicles and are not to be
> trusted.

Correct. Especially Double-Anus.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 07:54 AM
On Aug 24, 7:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 24, 1:36 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > The saucerheads believe in Darla.
>
> > Not according to the Coneheads. Darla is based on ancient lies.
> > Saucerheads have exceedlingly large testicles and are not to be
> > trusted.
>
> Correct. Especially Double-Anus.

Yes, D A is their leader and can be a nasty *******.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 01:14 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 7:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Not according to the Coneheads. Darla is based on ancient lies.
> > > Saucerheads have exceedlingly large testicles and are not to be
> > > trusted.
> >
> > Correct. Especially Double-Anus.
>
> Yes, D A is their leader and can be a nasty *******.

I always knew FrOOtL00p was too stupid to be their leader.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 04:46 PM
On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 24, 7:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > Correct. Especially Double-Anus.
>
> > Yes, D A is their leader and can be a nasty *******.
>
> I always knew FrOOtL00p was too stupid to be their leader.

Aah! you know him?

John \C\
August 24th 07, 05:07 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Yes, D A is their leader and can be a nasty *******.
> >
> > I always knew FrOOtL00p was too stupid to be their leader.
>
> Aah! you know him?

Bruce only knows what Deco told him (pillow-talk).

John C.

Double-A
August 24th 07, 07:35 PM
On Aug 24, 9:07 am, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...> On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > I always knew FrOOtL00p was too stupid to be their leader.
>
> > Aah! you know him?
>
> Bruce only knows what Deco told him (pillow-talk).
>
> John C.

Did you hear that Bruce had to move to the city?

As a registered offender, he is not allowed to live within 10 miles of
a sheep!

Double-A

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 08:42 PM
On Aug 24, 7:35 pm, Double-A > wrote:
> On Aug 24, 9:07 am, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
>

> > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...> On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >

> > > Aah! you know him?
>
> > Bruce only knows what Deco told him (pillow-talk).
>
> > John C.
>
> Did you hear that Bruce had to move to the city?
>
> As a registered offender, he is not allowed to live within 10 miles of
> a sheep!
>
> Double-A

Is Bruce a Saucerhead?

Double-A
August 24th 07, 09:03 PM
On Aug 24, 12:42 pm, Naked Gonad > wrote:
> On Aug 24, 7:35 pm, Double-A > wrote:
>

> > On Aug 24, 9:07 am, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
>
> > > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> > ups.com...> On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >

> > > Bruce only knows what Deco told him (pillow-talk).
>
> > > John C.
>
> > Did you hear that Bruce had to move to the city?
>
> > As a registered offender, he is not allowed to live within 10 miles of
> > a sheep!
>
> > Double-A
>
> Is Bruce a Saucerhead?

No, but he used to be a coffee boi. Then they stripped him of his red
coffee boi uniform in disgrace for being unable to live up to even
their low standards!

Double-A

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:47 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Yes, D A is their leader and can be a nasty *******.
> >
> > I always knew FrOOtL00p was too stupid to be their leader.
>
> Aah! you know him?

Not personally.

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 12:00 PM
On Aug 24, 9:03 pm, Double-A > wrote:
> On Aug 24, 12:42 pm, Naked Gonad > wrote:

> > > ups.com...> On Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >

> > > Did you hear that Bruce had to move to the city?
>
> > > As a registered offender, he is not allowed to live within 10 miles of
> > > a sheep!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > Is Bruce a Saucerhead?
>
> No, but he used to be a coffee boi. Then they stripped him of his red
> coffee boi uniform in disgrace for being unable to live up to even
> their low standards!
>
> Double-A

________________________________
Unusual occupation > Coffee Boi? is it similar to a Coffee Gurl?

Gonad

John \C\
August 25th 07, 04:39 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 24, 9:03 pm, Double-A > wrote:

Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >

> > > Is Bruce a Saucerhead?
> >
> > No, but he used to be a coffee boi. Then they stripped him of his red
> > coffee boi uniform in disgrace for being unable to live up to even
> > their low standards!
> >
> > Double-A
>
> ________________________________
> Unusual occupation > Coffee Boi? is it similar to a Coffee Gurl?

Either one applies in Bruce's case as he goes both ways.

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 05:14 PM
On Aug 25, 4:39 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...> On Aug 24, 9:03 pm, Double-A > wrote:

> ancient lies.
> not to be

> of

> > > No, but he used to be a coffee boi. Then they stripped him of his red
> > > coffee boi uniform in disgrace for being unable to live up to even
> > > their low standards!
>
> > > Double-A
>
> > ________________________________
> > Unusual occupation > Coffee Boi? is it similar to a Coffee Gurl?
>
> Either one applies in Bruce's case as he goes both ways.

So he's a fan of ACDC eh?

John \C\
August 25th 07, 05:36 PM

wrote:

> > ancient lies.
> > not to be

> > of

> > > ________________________________
> > > Unusual occupation > Coffee Boi? is it similar to a Coffee Gurl?
> >
> > Either one applies in Bruce's case as he goes both ways.
> __________________________________________________ _____
>
> So he's a fan of ACDC eh?

And Queen and Boy George!

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 08:36 PM
On Aug 25, 5:36 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...> On Aug 25, 4:39 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> > > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> > ups.com...> On Aug 24,

> On
>
> > > Aug 24, 1:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >> > > > > >

> > > ancient lies.
> are
> > > not to be

> miles
> > > of

> red

> > > Either one applies in Bruce's case as he goes both ways.
> > __________________________________________________ _____
>
> > So he's a fan of ACDC eh?
>
> And Queen and Boy George!
You seem to know him intimately........hmm!

John \C\
August 25th 07, 11:08 PM
ps.com...

4:39 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:

> > > ups.com...> On Aug
24,

ups.com...>
> > On

> > are

> > miles

> > red

> > > So he's a fan of ACDC eh?
> >
> > And Queen and Boy George!
> You seem to know him intimately........hmm!

You haven't read Bruce's "Bio"?

Google