PDA

View Full Version : Re: I'd like to argue...but!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 05:20 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> I know that you would all be wrong!!!

I disagree.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 06:56 AM
On Aug 24, 5:20 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > I know that you would all be wrong!!!
>
> I disagree.

Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when I'm wrong!!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 07:46 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 5:20 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > I know that you would all be wrong!!!
> >
> > I disagree.
>
> Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when I'm wrong!!

Your not wrong there!

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 08:07 AM
On Aug 24, 7:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 24, 5:20 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:
>
> > > I disagree.
>
> > Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when I'm wrong!!
>
> Your not wrong there!

Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 01:16 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 7:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when I'm wrong!!
> >
> > Your not wrong there!
>
> Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??

It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 04:44 PM
On Aug 24, 1:16 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 24, 7:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > Your not wrong there!
>
> > Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??
>
> It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.

In that case I'm wrong. New balls please.

John \C\
August 24th 07, 05:06 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 24, 1:16 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??
> >
> > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>
> In that case I'm wrong. New balls please.

Bruce ain't got no balls, Deco cut Bruce's balls off when Deco made Bruce
his "Love Slave".

John C.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 08:41 PM
On Aug 24, 5:06 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>

> > On Aug 24, 1:16 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> wrong!!

> > > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>
> > In that case I'm wrong. New balls please.
>
> Bruce ain't got no balls, Deco cut Bruce's balls off when Deco made Bruce
> his "Love Slave".
>
> John C.

Whose Bruce?....You don't mean ...err!.....Forsyth?

John \C\
August 24th 07, 10:35 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 24, 5:06 pm, "John \"C\"" > wrote:
> > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
> >
> > oups.com...

I'm
> > wrong!!

> > > In that case I'm wrong. New balls please.
> >
> > Bruce ain't got no balls, Deco cut Bruce's balls off when Deco made
Bruce
> > his "Love Slave".
> >
> > John C.
>
> Whose Bruce?....You don't mean ...err!.....Forsyth?

Michael Baldwin Bruce or whatever it calls itself these days.

John C.

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 24th 07, 10:47 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
ps.com...
> Naked Gonad wrote:
>> I know that you would all be wrong!!!
>
> I disagree.

Not with me you don't.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 24th 07, 10:49 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Naked Gonad wrote:
>> On Aug 24, 5:20 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > I disagree.
>>
>> Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when I'm wrong!!
>
> Your not wrong there!

He is wrong, he has always been wrong.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 24th 07, 10:52 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Naked Gonad wrote:
>> On Aug 24, 7:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
>> wrote:

>> > Your not wrong there!
>>
>> Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??
>
> It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.

What is it like to be wrong?
Please help.

Mr Pounder

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 11:47 AM
On Aug 24, 10:49 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> >> Complete and utter rubbish.I am always right!.....even when I'm wrong!!
>
> > Your not wrong there!
>
> He is wrong, he has always been wrong.
>
> Mr Pounder

Do not listen to this buffoon! He is an ex Saucerhead.

Gonad

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:48 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 1:16 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??
> >
> > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>
> In that case I'm wrong. New balls please.

What size?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:49 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> >> I know that you would all be wrong!!!
> >
> > I disagree.
>
> Not with me you don't.

No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 11:50 AM
On Aug 24, 10:52 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in ooglegroups.com...
>

> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> >> Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??
>
> > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>
> What is it like to be wrong?
> Please help.
>
> Mr Pounder

You have the experience, I was hoping that you would tell me?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:50 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> >> Ah yes! but is it wrong to be right??
> >
> > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>
> What is it like to be wrong?
> Please help.

Why ask me?

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 11:53 AM
On Aug 25, 11:49 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Mr Pounder wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
>
> > > I disagree.
>
> > Not with me you don't.
>
> No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

Bloody crawler! He has never been right!

Gonad

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:56 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 25, 11:49 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > ps.com...

> > > Not with me you don't.
> >
> > No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

> Bloody crawler! He has never been right!

Actually, he's half right and half left.

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 12:06 PM
On Aug 25, 11:50 am, Naked Gonad > wrote:
> On Aug 24, 10:52 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
> wrote:

> > > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>
> > What is it like to be wrong?
> > Please help.
>
> > Mr Pounder

> You have the experience, I was hoping that you would tell me?

I was refering to Mr Pounder

Gonad

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 12:08 PM
On Aug 25, 11:56 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 25, 11:49 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:
> > > ps.com...

> > > No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

> > Bloody crawler! He has never been right!
>
> Actually, he's half right and half left.

More like, confused and bewildered.

Gonad

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 26th 07, 12:35 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 25, 11:56 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > _____________________________________________
> >
> > > Bloody crawler! He has never been right!
> >
> > Actually, he's half right and half left.
>
> More like, confused and bewildered.

Not dazed and confused?

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 26th 07, 08:05 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > It takes real balls to admit when you're wrong.
>>
>> What is it like to be wrong?
>> Please help.
>
> Why ask me?

One point gained :-)

Mr Pounder

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 27th 07, 02:46 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> What is it like to be wrong?
> >> Please help.
> >
> > Why ask me?
>
> One point gained :-)

One pound lost.

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 27th 07, 04:27 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...

>> > Why ask me?
>>
>> One point gained :-)
>
> One pound lost.

Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 27th 07, 04:34 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...
>> >
>> > I disagree.
>>
>> Not with me you don't.
>
> No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ......... recognises the trap.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 27th 07, 04:35 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 25, 11:49 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
>> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> ps.com...

>> > Not with me you don't.
>>
>> No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.

> Bloody crawler! He has never been right!
>
> Gonad

I am Bruce's hero, you are a has been.

Mr Pounder

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 28th 07, 02:11 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> One point gained :-)
> >
> > One pound lost.
>
> Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.

Why not?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 28th 07, 02:12 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> Not with me you don't.
> >
> > No, I would never disagree with you, Mr Pounder.
>
> Hmmmmmmmmmmm ......... recognises the trap.

Ooooh! You did not!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 29th 07, 01:56 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> Hmmmmmmmmmmm ......... recognises the trap.
> >
> > Ooooh! You did not!
>
> You do not deny that there was a trap. Statement, not question.

I think you have become a little too paranoid lately.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 02:04 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> Point retracted. Insolence will not be tolerated.
> >
> > Why not?
>
> Because I, as an Internet God say so.
> Okay?

I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 02:06 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> You do not deny that there was a trap. Statement, not question.
> >
> > I think you have become a little too paranoid lately.
>
> It is just that the groups are all going wrong again, there is so much hate.
> It was not always like this.

I know what you mean. I blame those silly Saucerheads myself.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 2nd 07, 01:43 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:04:52 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> Because I, as an Internet God say so.
> >> Okay?
> >
> > I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.
>
> Only beginning?

Its taken me a while.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 4th 07, 03:45 AM
anonym wrote:
> "John "C"" > wrote in message
> et...
> >
> > "Mr Pounder" > wrote in message
> >
> >> It is just that the groups are all going wrong again, there is so much
> > hate.
> >> It was not always like this.
> >
> > Notice the Groups in the Newsgroups line of my reply:
> >
> > [alt.talk.********,demon.local]
> > Notice the groups in the Newsgroups line of a MBB post:
> >
> > [alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,al
> > t.astronomy]
> > Notice the groups in the Newsgroups line of a reply (by you) at the moment
> > you click "Reply" to a post of MBB:
> >
> > [
> > alt.talk.********,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy ,rec.aviation.products,alt
> > .astronomy,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,rec.arts.marching.dru
> > mcorps,alt.pets.rabbits]
> >
> > * * Notice any EXTRA groups* *
> >
> > * * Could extra Hate be coming from any of these Extra groups?
> > *
> > *
> >
> > =======================================
> >
> > Michael Baldwin Bruce [MBB] can be a sneaky and naughty lad at times!
> >
> > For Your Information, Mr. Pounder.
> >
> > HJ
>
> Thank you for posting this information. Here in demon.local we do not allow
> crossposting, so the sooner MBB packs his bags and leaves the better, and
> that goes for any other crossposting oiks too. Why can't you all read the
> FAQ 'n' Charter in a group before deciding to wade in and flout all of the
> civilised norms? Is it too much to ask that this incessant crossposting is
> brought to an end? That is the *only* rule we have in d.l and you had better
> obey it or else! We've seen off much better than the likes of MBB and his
> cohorts, oh yes! Why, once we even ran the pussies, or meowers, or some
> other ****e name like that, out of town. *They* have never been heard of
> again, so just watch it, right!

Abject whining and name dropping is proscribed in demon.local. Please
FAQ off.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 4th 07, 03:46 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Peter Hucker wrote:
> >> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:04:52 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce

> >> Only beginning?
> >
> > Its taken me a while.
>
> Obviously.
>
> I am off my rocker Bruce.

How did you fall off it?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 4th 07, 03:47 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> Because I, as an Internet God say so.
> >> Okay?
> >
> > I'm beginning to have my doubts about you.
>
> You are beginning to sound like my wife.

I think I'm going to be sick!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 6th 07, 01:42 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> You are beginning to sound like my wife.
> >
> > I think I'm going to be sick!
>
> Why?

Don't you find your wife sickening?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 6th 07, 01:43 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> Obviously.
> >>
> >> I am off my rocker Bruce.
> >
> > How did you fall off it?
>
> Fall off it?

Your rocking chair.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 9th 07, 09:33 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 01:43:58 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> Fall off it?
> >
> > Your rocking chair.
>
> I greased it.

Slippery when wet?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 10th 07, 08:47 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> Why?
> >
> > Don't you find your wife sickening?
>
> No.

Well that explains a few things.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 10th 07, 08:48 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 09:33:03 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> I greased it.
> >
> > Slippery when wet?
>
> Are you chatting me up?

Are you gay, PHucker?

> 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.

Yep, you must be.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 16th 07, 12:45 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:48:19 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> Are you chatting me up?
> >
> > Are you gay, PHucker?
>
> Why are you asking?

Just wondering.

> >> 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.
> >
> > Yep, you must be.
>
> Be what? A photocopier?

No, at fault.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 17th 07, 04:29 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:45:05 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> Why are you asking?
> >
> > Just wondering.
>
> For what purpose?