PDA

View Full Version : Re: Saucerhead warning!!!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 24th 07, 01:17 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> They have invaded the internet and are preaching 'Darla'. Do NOT touch
> these strange beings because their breasts explode violently.They also
> have penis shaped tongues and
> have been known to impregnate unsuspecting surfers.

That certainly sounds like them.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 04:42 PM
On Aug 24, 1:17 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > They have invaded the internet and are preaching 'Darla'. Do NOT touch
> > these strange beings because their breasts explode violently.They also
> > have penis shaped tongues and
> > have been known to impregnate unsuspecting surfers.
>
> That certainly sounds like them.

Have you been a victim of these strange beings?

John \C\
August 24th 07, 05:04 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Aug 24, 1:17 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > They have invaded the internet and are preaching 'Darla'. Do NOT touch
> > > these strange beings because their breasts explode violently.They also
> > > have penis shaped tongues and
> > > have been known to impregnate unsuspecting surfers.
> >
> > That certainly sounds like them.
>
> Have you been a victim of these strange beings?

Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!

John C.

Hagar
August 24th 07, 08:39 PM
"John "C"" > wrote in message
et...

> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Aug 24, 1:17 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > That certainly sounds like them.
>>
>> Have you been a victim of these strange beings?
>
> Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!
>
> John C.

So, what you're saying is that Fart Dicko has a penis instead of a tongue
???
That would place his asshole where his brain should be ....
It's all coming together now ... He's a ****-for-brains dick-head.

Naked Gonad
August 24th 07, 08:43 PM
On Aug 24, 8:39 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
> "John "C"" > wrote in message
>
> et...
>

> > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
> oups.com...

> >> Have you been a victim of these strange beings?
>
> > Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!
>
> > John C.
>
> So, what you're saying is that Fart Dicko has a penis instead of a tongue
> ???
> That would place his asshole where his brain should be ....
> It's all coming together now ... He's a ****-for-brains dick-head.

Sounds like a nice dude

John \C\
August 24th 07, 10:34 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 24, 8:39 pm, "Hagar" > wrote:
> > "John "C"" > wrote in message
> >
> > et...
> >

> > > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> > > Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!
> >
> > > John C.
> >
> > So, what you're saying is that Fart Dicko has a penis instead of a
tongue
> > ???
> > That would place his asshole where his brain should be ....
> > It's all coming together now ... He's a ****-for-brains dick-head.
>
> Sounds like a nice dude

If you bend-over in front of Deco he'll show you just how nice he can be!

John C.

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 24th 07, 10:45 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Naked Gonad wrote:
>> They have invaded the internet and are preaching 'Darla'. Do NOT touch
>> these strange beings because their breasts explode violently.They also
>> have penis shaped tongues and
>> have been known to impregnate unsuspecting surfers.
>
> That certainly sounds like them.

Hallo Bruce.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 24th 07, 10:45 PM
"John "C"" > wrote in message
et...

> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> On Aug 24, 1:17 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > That certainly sounds like them.
>>
>> Have you been a victim of these strange beings?
>
> Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!
>
> John C.

Yow John!

Mr Pounder

John \C\
August 24th 07, 10:52 PM
"Mr Pounder" > wrote in message
k...

> "John "C"" > wrote in message
> et...
> >
> > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...

> >> Have you been a victim of these strange beings?
> >
> > Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!
> >
> > John C.
>
> Yow John!
>
> Mr Pounder

Hi, how are you doing?

HJ

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:46 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 24, 1:17 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > They have invaded the internet and are preaching 'Darla'. Do NOT touch
> > > these strange beings because their breasts explode violently.They also
> > > have penis shaped tongues and
> > > have been known to impregnate unsuspecting surfers.
> >
> > That certainly sounds like them.
>
> Have you been a victim of these strange beings?

You'll, of course, notice how quickly they started stalking me.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 25th 07, 11:46 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> >> They have invaded the internet and are preaching 'Darla'. Do NOT touch
> >> these strange beings because their breasts explode violently.They also
> >> have penis shaped tongues and
> >> have been known to impregnate unsuspecting surfers.
> >
> > That certainly sounds like them.
>
> Hallo Bruce.

Hallo Mr Pounder.

Naked Gonad
August 25th 07, 12:22 PM
On Aug 25, 11:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Mr Pounder wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
>
> > > That certainly sounds like them.
>
> > Hallo Bruce.
>
> Hallo Mr Pounder.

________________________________
Hello Mr Pounder, have we had our medicine today?

Gonad

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 26th 07, 12:36 AM
pmd wrote:
> Naked Gonad >
> wrote:
>
> >On Aug 25, 11:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> >wrote:
> >> ups.com...

> >> Hallo Mr Pounder.
> >
> >________________________________
> >Hello Mr Pounder, have we had our medicine today?
> >
> >Gonad
>
> Pounder's my friend. He likes to look at me naked and laugh.

Who doesn't? A0L!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 26th 07, 08:09 AM
pmd wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
>
> >pmd wrote:
> >> Naked Gonad >

> >> Pounder's my friend. He likes to look at me naked and laugh.
> >
> >Who doesn't? A0L!
>
> pounder's a back stabbing filthy piece of ****.

You don't say!

Naked Gonad
August 26th 07, 10:15 AM
On Aug 26, 8:09 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> pmd wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > >Who doesn't? A0L!
>
> > pounder's a back stabbing filthy piece of ****.
>
> You don't say!
Mr Pounder is a nice honest straight guy.

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 26th 07, 06:01 PM
"John "C"" > wrote in message
et...

> "Mr Pounder" > wrote in message
> k...
>>
>> "John "C"" > wrote in message
>> et...
>> >
>> > "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>> > oups.com...

>> > Heck, he used to live with their leader: Art Deco!
>> >
>> > John C.
>>
>> Yow John!
>>
>> Mr Pounder
>
> Hi, how are you doing?
>
> HJ

I have been very busy, little time newsgroups.

Take care.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 26th 07, 06:02 PM
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...
>> >
>> > That certainly sounds like them.
>>
>> Hallo Bruce.
>
> Hallo Mr Pounder.

Hallo Bruce.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 26th 07, 06:03 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 25, 11:46 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
>> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> ups.com...

>> > Hallo Bruce.
>>
>> Hallo Mr Pounder.
>
> ________________________________
> Hello Mr Pounder, have we had our medicine today?
>
> Gonad

Hallo Mr Gonad.

Mr Pounder

Mr Pounder[_2_]
August 26th 07, 06:12 PM
"Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> On Aug 26, 8:09 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
>> pmd wrote:

>> > pounder's a back stabbing filthy piece of ****.
>>
>> You don't say!
> Mr Pounder is a nice honest straight guy.

It don't matter Ron......... some people are faking other people.
It really does not matter, quite silly really.
But I do fear that I may have lost one American friend - I hope not.

Mr Pounder

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 27th 07, 02:51 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> Hallo Bruce.
> >
> > Hallo Mr Pounder.
>
> Hallo Bruce.

Hallo Mr Pounder

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 27th 07, 02:52 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 26, 8:09 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > pmd wrote:

> > > pounder's a back stabbing filthy piece of ****.
> >
> > You don't say!
> Mr Pounder is a nice honest straight guy.

I heard he was bent.

Naked Gonad
August 27th 07, 08:55 AM
On Aug 26, 6:12 pm, "Mr Pounder" >
wrote:
> "Naked Gonad" > wrote in message
>
> ups.com...
>

> > On Aug 26, 8:09 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> >> You don't say!
> > Mr Pounder is a nice honest straight guy.
>
> It don't matter Ron......... some people are faking other people.
> It really does not matter, quite silly really.
> But I do fear that I may have lost one American friend - I hope not.
>
> Mr Pounder

Yeh, that would be sad.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 29th 07, 01:57 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ups.com...

> >> How's it hanging Bruce?
> >
> > About as low as usual. Just let me check for a second ...
>
> In Imperial measurement please.
> Metric always confuses me.

How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
imperial.

August 29th 07, 07:40 PM
On 29 Aug, 09:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> Mr Pounder wrote:
> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > ups.com...

> > > About as low as usual. Just let me check for a second ...
>
> > In Imperial measurement please.
> > Metric always confuses me.
>
> How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
> imperial.- Hide quoted text -

Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
2.2. How ridiculous is that?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 02:09 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> In Imperial measurement please.
> >> Metric always confuses me.
> >
> > How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
> > imperial.
>
> I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
> Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.

But spiders are no problem?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 02:10 AM
wrote:
> On 29 Aug, 09:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> > > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> > oups.com...
> > > ups.com...

> > > In Imperial measurement please.
> > > Metric always confuses me.
> >
> > How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
> > imperial.
>
> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?

I've seen worse.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 5th 07, 02:06 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
> >> Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.
> >
> > But spiders are no problem?
>
> Spiders have always been the ancient enemy.
> Eight legs.
> Something to do with bytes in a cluster or a load of old Dos?

I have no idea. Perhaps I should read your book.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 8th 07, 07:21 PM
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100, > wrote:

> On 29 Aug, 09:57, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
>> Mr Pounder wrote:
>> > "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
>> oups.com...
>> > ups.com...

>> > In Imperial measurement please.
>> > Metric always confuses me.
>>
>> How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
>> imperial.- Hide quoted text -

> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?

Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"?

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

If trains stop at train stations, what happens at workstations?

anonym
September 8th 07, 07:30 PM
"Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100,
> > wrote:

>>> oups.com...

>>> How can metric possibly confuse anybody? Its so rational compared to
>>> imperial.- Hide quoted text -

>> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
>> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?
>
> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -

Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in this
game.

> --
> This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs
> the national grid?
> http://www.petersparrots.com http://www.insanevideoclips.com
> http://www.petersphotos.com
>
> If trains stop at train stations, what happens at workstations?

But not all trains stop at all train stations so are you referring to only
some workstations? (BTW, I usually call them railway stations or rail
stations. As a matter of fact this is the very first time I have heard them
referred to as "train stations".

Peter Hucker[_2_]
September 8th 07, 07:54 PM
On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:30:54 +0100, anonym > wrote:

> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100,
>> > wrote:

>>> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
>>> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?
>>
>> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -
>
> Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
> also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in this
> game.

Bot.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

___
/` ,-\ _ ___
|_c '> |-| |._
___ )_ _/ | | | |
[___] / `\____ | | |_,'
| ^| / \_____/) |-|___|
| | / / _:::_))_(___
| |/`-._/_ |___________|
`-;_|\_____ `\ ||"""""""""||
| `######|_|_|| ||
\ ._ _,'{~-_}| ||
_) ( {-__}| ||
/______`\ |_,__) ||

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 9th 07, 09:36 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> I was educated in Imperial. Do not forget that I am old.
> >> Centimetres, millipedes & centipedes confuse me.
> >
> > But spiders are no problem?
>
> Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.

Fortunately, nobody asked what spiders are doing on his butt.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 9th 07, 09:37 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> ps.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> oups.com...

> >> Spiders have always been the ancient enemy.
> >> Eight legs.
> >> Something to do with bytes in a cluster or a load of old Dos?
> >
> > I have no idea. Perhaps I should read your book.
>
> Yes, you should read it.

Where can I get a copy?

Mr Pounder[_2_]
September 9th 07, 03:02 PM
"anonym" > wrote in message
m...

> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100,
>> > wrote:

>>> Rational? It's absurd, man! First you multiply by 14, then divide by
>>> 2.2. How ridiculous is that?
>>
>> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -
>
> Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
> also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in
> this game.

Bloody childish in my opinion. And I am a Internet God.

Mr Pounder

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 10th 07, 01:56 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "anonym" > wrote in message
> m...
> >
> > "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
> >> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:40:39 +0100,

> >> Why do you keep writing "show quoted text"? - Hide quoted text -
> >
> > Because it is now the "in thing" with leaders of the Usenet community. He
> > also writes "Hide quoted text" too. You must stay ahead of the pack in
> > this game.
>
> Bloody childish in my opinion. And I am a Internet God.

Yes, in your own lunch time.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 10th 07, 01:57 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote in message
> >> ps.com...

> >> Yes, you should read it.
> >
> > Where can I get a copy?
>
> Book shops.

Any in particular?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 10th 07, 01:58 AM
Mr Pounder wrote:
> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message
> > On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:09:01 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce
> > > wrote:

> >> But spiders are no problem?
> >
> > Evidently they are. He hasn't beaten them yet.
>
> Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.

Nonsense. Spiders are easy.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 16th 07, 12:53 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 01:58:15 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Mr Pounder wrote:
> >> "Peter Hucker" > wrote in message

> >> Spiders are the unbeatable foe. You have to be realistic.
> >
> > Nonsense. Spiders are easy.
>
> No, earth girls are easy.

No, that was just a fictional film. No surprise that you were taken in.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 17th 07, 04:26 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:53:39 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> No, earth girls are easy.
> >
> > No, that was just a fictional film. No surprise that you were taken in.
>
> If you aren't finding them easy, you're going about it the wrong way.

And how is going after fat/ugly girls the right way?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 18th 07, 07:47 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 04:26:49 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> If you aren't finding them easy, you're going about it the wrong way.
> >
> > And how is going after fat/ugly girls the right way?
>
> I'll set her onto you for that.

Once the lazy cow gets off her fat arse, I'll be long gone.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 23rd 07, 06:14 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 07:47:42 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> I'll set her onto you for that.
> >
> > Once the lazy cow gets off her fat arse, I'll be long gone.
>
> Fat people can jet propel themselves to the upright position using methane.

Exactly how fat are we talking about here?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
October 2nd 07, 08:53 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:14:08 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> Fat people can jet propel themselves to the upright position using methane.
> >
> > Exactly how fat are we talking about here?
>
> Irrelevant. Propulsive force and mass are both directly proportional to fatness.

So fat people are bigger fartarses too?

> I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!" shouted the woman to her husband.
> The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"

Touche!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
October 8th 07, 02:34 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:53:13 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> Irrelevant. Propulsive force and mass are both directly proportional to fatness.
> >
> > So fat people are bigger fartarses too?
>
> It stands to reason. More food in, more gas out.

Is that why you drive like a maniac?

> No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
> However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced

You bastid!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
November 1st 07, 04:14 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:34:27 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> It stands to reason. More food in, more gas out.
> >
> > Is that why you drive like a maniac?
>
> No, more gas in, more **** out.

Shouldn't that be "no more gas in, no more **** out"?

Google