PDA

View Full Version : Discus 2c polar

Brett
August 24th 07, 09:29 PM
I am about to take delivery of a Discus 2cT (18m only) & am requiring some polar information to program into my 302 - in particular the airspeed corresponding to a 2 m/s sinkrate. S/H do not supply performance data. Can any other owners help?

John Galloway[_1_]
August 25th 07, 02:19 PM
At 00:36 25 August 2007, Brett wrote:

>I am about to take delivery of a Discus 2cT (18m only)
>& am requirin
>some polar information to program into my 302 - in
>particular th
>airspeed corresponding to a 2 m/s sinkrate. S/H do
>not suppl
>performance data. Can any other owners help
>
>Brett

Brett,

I have sent you an email

John Galloway

Brett
August 25th 07, 09:12 PM
I have sent you an email

John Galloway[/QUOTE]

Thanks John - nothing received yet. My email address is hunter.b(remove
Brett

Brett
August 26th 07, 06:47 AM
I have sent you an email

John Galloway

Thanks John - nothing received yet. My email address is hunter.b(remove
Brett[/QUOTE]

John Galloway[_1_]
August 26th 07, 02:06 PM
Brett,

Sent again - this time to the address below. I sent
the first one to the address attached to your original
posting.

John

At 07:24 26 August 2007, Brett wrote:

>Brett;549122 Wrote:
>> I have sent you an email
>>
>> John Galloway
>

>Thanks John - nothing received yet. My email address
>is hunter.b(remov

>Bret
>

>--
>Brett

ric375
October 9th 09, 02:17 PM
John

I too would be interested in seeing a discus 2c polar(wet and dry).
I currently fly a Discus B which i love dearly, but i just can't stop dreaming of a Discus2cT, and am saving the money for it this year.

I'd like to thank you also for writing that review of your 797. I wish more glider reviews in magazines were like that (instead of " increasing the flap setting by an additional 0.5degrees lowers the stall speed by 2 knots.etc..") !

edit: brett has been in touch. ty brett!

Google