PDA

View Full Version : What did you look for in a plane?

Byron Miller
August 27th 03, 02:55 AM
I am interested in building, and i love my choices.

I'm all for building a 4 seater, but i'm sure 99% of the time it will be
just me and or me and my buddy.

Is it better to just rent a "family cruise" when needed and do something
more enjoyable? I'd like to build the Pulsar or the Lancair 2 seaters if i
go that route. Both are fixed gear, fast cruisers with looks to kill.

On the other hand something to put around in and soak up the scenery is
another choice.

Anything good at all of the above? :)

Corrie
August 27th 03, 04:52 PM
Ditto what Bob said. You can rent a 172 the few times a year you'll
use it. Build the airplane you'll use most often - and can afford.

Barnyard BOb -- > wrote in message >...
> "Byron Miller" > wrote:
>
> >I am interested in building, and i love my choices.
> >
> >I'm all for building a 4 seater, but i'm sure 99% of the time it will be
> >just me and or me and my buddy.
> >
> >Is it better to just rent a "family cruise" when needed and do something
> >more enjoyable? I'd like to build the Pulsar or the Lancair 2 seaters if i
> >go that route. Both are fixed gear, fast cruisers with looks to kill.
> >
> >On the other hand something to put around in and soak up the scenery is
> >another choice.
> >
> >Anything good at all of the above? :)
>
> DEFINE the mission... and let your wallet be your guide.
>

> Hermit Barnyard BOb - Blissful RV-3 driver

Google