PDA

View Full Version : Canberra and F-111

Glenn[_2_]
August 26th 07, 08:52 AM

Andrew-S
August 27th 07, 09:06 AM
Now I am jealous.
This should not be confused with envious, I am just honest to god jealous.
Hell make that pea green jealous, and I don't give a damn what my mother
used to say about jealousy being a bad thing. This time I AM jealous!

Personal jealousy aside...
Given that I do similar things with Police Helicopters and possible a jet
liner if a certain unnamed corporate president will sign off on it. I am
curious what was your craft of choice for this shot Glenn? I notice that
the F111 is flying dirty with everything out... Also which lens where you
using?

Andrew

"Glenn" > wrote in message

TacAN
August 29th 07, 02:09 AM
"Andrew-S" <I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com> wrote in
message ...
> Now I am jealous.
> This should not be confused with envious, I am just honest to god jealous.
> Hell make that pea green jealous, and I don't give a damn what my mother
> used to say about jealousy being a bad thing. This time I AM jealous!

Ditto on the pea green jealous.
And what sort of aircraft where you in at the time, Glen ????

Come on - I've got broad shoulders. :-)

Graham

> Andrew
>

> "Glenn" > wrote in message