PDA

View Full Version : Re: The Pounder fallacy

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 28th 07, 07:19 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> Please disregard this mans claims of superior arguing skills!
> He is a well known Saucerhead, who's brains have been completely
> rewired the wrong way. He knows not what he says.

He doesn't have a phallus either.

Naked Gonad
August 28th 07, 01:34 PM
On Aug 28, 7:19 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > Please disregard this mans claims of superior arguing skills!
> > He is a well known Saucerhead, who's brains have been completely
> > rewired the wrong way. He knows not what he says.
>
> He doesn't have a phallus either.

This is very worrying! either you are guessing or you've been to bed
with him,
otherwise, how would you know?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 29th 07, 01:44 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 28, 7:19 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > Please disregard this mans claims of superior arguing skills!
> > > He is a well known Saucerhead, who's brains have been completely
> > > rewired the wrong way. He knows not what he says.
> >
> > He doesn't have a phallus either.
>
> This is very worrying! either you are guessing or you've been to bed
> with him, otherwise, how would you know?

I think PHucker told me.

Naked Gonad
August 29th 07, 07:56 AM
On Aug 29, 1:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 28, 7:19 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:
>
> > > He doesn't have a phallus either.
>
> > This is very worrying! either you are guessing or you've been to bed
> > with him, otherwise, how would you know?
>
> I think PHucker told me.

I don't think so, he only sleeps with parrots.

August 29th 07, 09:25 AM
On 29 Aug, 15:56, Naked Gonad > wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
>
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > This is very worrying! either you are guessing or you've been to bed
> > > with him, otherwise, how would you know?
>
> > I think PHucker told me.
>
> I don't think so, he only sleeps with parrots.

Non fallacio maior erat.

Naked Gonad
August 29th 07, 09:39 AM
On Aug 29, 9:25 am, " >
wrote:
> On 29 Aug, 15:56, Naked Gonad > wrote:
>

> > On Aug 29, 1:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > I think PHucker told me.
>
> > I don't think so, he only sleeps with parrots.
>
> Non fallacio maior erat.

My sentiments , exactly.

Gonad

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 29th 07, 03:00 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 29, 1:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > This is very worrying! either you are guessing or you've been to bed
> > > with him, otherwise, how would you know?
> >
> > I think PHucker told me.
>
> I don't think so, he only sleeps with parrots.

I meant in one of his poasts.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
August 29th 07, 08:12 PM
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:25:41 +0100, > wrote:

> On 29 Aug, 15:56, Naked Gonad > wrote:
>> On Aug 29, 1:44 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
>> wrote:

>> > I think PHucker told me.
>>
>> I don't think so, he only sleeps with parrots.
>
> Non fallacio maior erat.

Babelfish does not recognise that "language".

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

I called a company and asked to speak to Bob. The person
who answered said, "Bob is on vacation. Would you like to
hold?"

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 05:03 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 09:25:41 +0100, > wrote:
>
> > On 29 Aug, 15:56, Naked Gonad > wrote:

> >> I don't think so, he only sleeps with parrots.
> >
> > Non fallacio maior erat.
>
> Babelfish does not recognise that "language".

I don't recognise Babelfish.

Peter Hucker[_2_]
August 31st 07, 06:11 PM
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:03:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:

> Peter Hucker wrote:

>> > Non fallacio maior erat.
>>
>> Babelfish does not recognise that "language".
>
> I don't recognise Babelfish.

Catch 22, please evacuate. Quickly.

--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

At Sunday school the teacher asked little Johnny, "Do you know where little boys and girls go when they do bad things?"
"Sure," little Johnny replied. "They go out in the back of the church yard."

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 1st 07, 04:46 AM
Peter Hucker wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 05:03:25 +0100, Michael Baldwin, Bruce > wrote:
>
> > Peter Hucker wrote:

> >> Babelfish does not recognise that "language".
> >
> > I don't recognise Babelfish.
>
> Catch 22, please evacuate. Quickly.

Shut up, Yosarian.

Google