PDA

View Full Version : Alberta Birds

AndrewB2020[_2_]
August 29th 07, 12:50 AM

Maple1
August 29th 07, 06:33 AM
Glad to see someone else in Alberta taking photos

Ian Maw
August 29th 07, 11:17 PM
Lots of us taking photos Bill,
We're just enjoying the last couple days of summer before we start posting
again.
And now that you made me type, I may as well throw in a jpeg.
Here's one from your neighborhood, Sprinbank.
Ian

"Maple1" > wrote in message
> Glad to see someone else in Alberta taking photos

SHIVER ME TIMBERS
August 29th 07, 11:54 PM
> Here's one from your neighborhood, Sprinbank.

Lovely looking airplane.

If you have any more of this little darling please post them.

AndrewB2020[_2_]
August 30th 07, 03:25 AM
Thats one nice looking bird

Andrew
"Ian Maw" > wrote in message
> Lots of us taking photos Bill,
> We're just enjoying the last couple days of summer before we start posting
> again.
> And now that you made me type, I may as well throw in a jpeg.
> Here's one from your neighborhood, Sprinbank.
> Ian
>
> "Maple1" > wrote in message
>> Glad to see someone else in Alberta taking photos

Google