PDA

View Full Version : Flying Wing proposal

mat Redsell
August 29th 07, 03:01 PM
I have about 30- 40 flights in the Pioneer flying wing that I have filmed. I
need help from someone interested in documenting the test flights to publish
the sink rates at differing speeds, l/d, flight charactericis etc.

This would make a good study for someone interested. It would involved
watching all the videos, recording the numbers on the instrument panel and
recording the results of some of the flight characteristics.

I have moved the flying wings to Canada and have now have a large shop
recently powered by solar and windmill.

-mat
--
Mat Redsell