PDA

View Full Version : Re: Volcanic Activity Key To Oxygen Rich Increased Production

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:11 AM
nightsoil wrote:
> nightsoil wrote
>
> The theory Of Officer Double-Anus of the need for increased
> volcanic activity on existing planetary bodies including Earth for
> Oxygen production is affirmed. Scientists examine whether volcanos may
> play a part in Oxygen production levels, quite interesting.
>
> See:
> http://www.geologytimes.com/Research/Volcanic_Activity_Key_to_Oxygen-rich_Atmosphere.asp
>
> Very good Commander keep up your deep pondering for mainstream
> scientists are just now catching up to premise of importance of volcanic
> activity to increase oxygen generation and atmosphere effecting
> geological importance.
>
> excellent,
> the FrOOtL00p

You sound like you're neck-deep in guano, FrOOtL00p.

Naked Gonad
August 30th 07, 09:52 AM
On Aug 30, 8:11 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> nightsoil wrote:
> > nightsoil wrote
>
> > The theory Of Officer Double-Anus of the need for increased
> > volcanic activity on existing planetary bodies including Earth for
> > Oxygen production is affirmed. Scientists examine whether volcanos may
> > play a part in Oxygen production levels, quite interesting.
>
> > See:
> >http://www.geologytimes.com/Research/Volcanic_Activity_Key_to_Oxygen-...
>
> > Very good Commander keep up your deep pondering for mainstream
> > scientists are just now catching up to premise of importance of volcanic
> > activity to increase oxygen generation and atmosphere effecting
> > geological importance.
>
> > excellent,
> > the FrOOtL00p
>
> You sound like you're neck-deep in guano, FrOOtL00p.

Yes but I'm finding it quite a pleasant experience.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 01:20 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 30, 8:11 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > nightsoil wrote:
> > > nightsoil wrote
> >
> > > The theory Of Officer Double-Anus of the need for increased
> > > volcanic activity on existing planetary bodies including Earth for
> > > Oxygen production is affirmed. Scientists examine whether volcanos may
> > > play a part in Oxygen production levels, quite interesting.
> >
> > > See:
> > >http://www.geologytimes.com/Research/Volcanic_Activity_Key_to_Oxygen-...
> >
> > > Very good Commander keep up your deep pondering for mainstream
> > > scientists are just now catching up to premise of importance of volcanic
> > > activity to increase oxygen generation and atmosphere effecting
> > > geological importance.
> >
> > > excellent,
> > > the FrOOtL00p
> >
> > You sound like you're neck-deep in guano, FrOOtL00p.
>
> Yes but I'm finding it quite a pleasant experience.

FrOOtL00p loved it so much he forgot to come up for air. And look what
it did to him. So beware!

Naked Gonad
August 30th 07, 04:36 PM
On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 30, 8:11 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > You sound like you're neck-deep in guano, FrOOtL00p.
>
> > Yes but I'm finding it quite a pleasant experience.
>
> FrOOtL00p loved it so much he forgot to come up for air. And look what
> it did to him. So beware!

Worry not! I have trained to be able to breath in deep guano.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 31st 07, 02:07 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Yes but I'm finding it quite a pleasant experience.
> >
> > FrOOtL00p loved it so much he forgot to come up for air. And look what
> > it did to him. So beware!
>
> Worry not! I have trained to be able to breath in deep guano.

As long as you don't fart!

Naked Gonad
August 31st 07, 09:11 AM
On Aug 31, 2:07 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > FrOOtL00p loved it so much he forgot to come up for air. And look what
> > > it did to him. So beware!
>
> > Worry not! I have trained to be able to breath in deep guano.
>
> As long as you don't fart!

That's the way I breath out, special gasless technique.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 31st 07, 02:46 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2:07 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Worry not! I have trained to be able to breath in deep guano.
> >
> > As long as you don't fart!
>
> That's the way I breath out, special gasless technique.

I don't follow you (which is a good thing. Especially if you were
about to fart).

Naked Gonad
August 31st 07, 04:01 PM
On Aug 31, 2:46 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 31, 2:07 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > As long as you don't fart!
>
> > That's the way I breath out, special gasless technique.
>
> I don't follow you (which is a good thing. Especially if you were
> about to fart).

You're not safe within 1 mile because I fart in all directions and
boy! when it blows!......guano everywhere.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 2nd 07, 05:42 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2:46 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > That's the way I breath out, special gasless technique.
> >
> > I don't follow you (which is a good thing. Especially if you were
> > about to fart).
>
> You're not safe within 1 mile because I fart in all directions and
> boy! when it blows!......guano everywhere.

**** happens. And I'm glad its in your pants and not mine.

Google