PDA

View Full Version : Re: Caption This For Thursday

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 08:17 AM
Sis wrote:
> http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1077/1225362510_ad5cdabb3e.jpg
>
> Jackie

Sis finds Miss South Carolina's map.

Naked Gonad
August 30th 07, 09:50 AM
On Aug 30, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Sis wrote:
> >http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1077/1225362510_ad5cdabb3e.jpg
>
> > Jackie
>
> Sis finds Miss South Carolina's map.

She can now find her way home.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 30th 07, 01:20 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 30, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Sis wrote:
> > >http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1077/1225362510_ad5cdabb3e.jpg
> >
> > > Jackie
> >
> > Sis finds Miss South Carolina's map.
>
> She can now find her way home.

If only ...

Naked Gonad
August 30th 07, 04:34 PM
On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 30, 8:17 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > Sis finds Miss South Carolina's map.
>
> > She can now find her way home.
>
> If only ...

Tell her to swop the map for a GPS system.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 31st 07, 02:03 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > She can now find her way home.
> >
> > If only ...
>
> Tell her to swop the map for a GPS system.

I believe the real issue is whether she can read at all.

Naked Gonad
August 31st 07, 09:09 AM
On Aug 31, 2:03 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 30, 1:20 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > If only ...
>
> > Tell her to swop the map for a GPS system.
>
> I believe the real issue is whether she can read at all.

She only has to listen to a gps, unless she's deaf as well.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
August 31st 07, 02:47 PM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2:03 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Tell her to swop the map for a GPS system.
> >
> > I believe the real issue is whether she can read at all.
>
> She only has to listen to a gps, unless she's deaf as well.

I wouldn't put it past her. She's pretty dumb.

Naked Gonad
August 31st 07, 03:57 PM
On Aug 31, 2:47 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 31, 2:03 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > I believe the real issue is whether she can read at all.
>
> > She only has to listen to a gps, unless she's deaf as well.
>
> I wouldn't put it past her. She's pretty dumb.

Blonde?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 1st 07, 02:50 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Aug 31, 2:47 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > She only has to listen to a gps, unless she's deaf as well.
> >
> > I wouldn't put it past her. She's pretty dumb.
>
> Blonde?

I wouldn't be surprised.

Naked Gonad
September 1st 07, 09:14 AM
On Sep 1, 2:50 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Aug 31, 2:47 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > I wouldn't put it past her. She's pretty dumb.
>
> > Blonde?
>
> I wouldn't be surprised.

I like surprises.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 2nd 07, 01:57 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Sep 1, 2:50 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > Blonde?
> >
> > I wouldn't be surprised.
>
> I like surprises.

Even nasty ones?

Naked Gonad
September 2nd 07, 03:01 PM
On Sep 2, 1:57 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > I wouldn't be surprised.
>
> > I like surprises.
>
> Even nasty ones?

It's good to scare yourself once a day.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 3rd 07, 03:44 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Sep 2, 1:57 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > I like surprises.
> >
> > Even nasty ones?
>
> It's good to scare yourself once a day.

Not if you're wearing a nice, clean pair of underpants!

Google