PDA

View Full Version : ID Plz

pe.rhodes
August 31st 07, 02:15 AM
Anyone know which mode FW-190 this is?
Stolen from www.flickr.com

Ed Regal
August 31st 07, 04:50 AM
Looks like a FW-190-A3? A4? Doesn't have the cannon bubbles of the A5 and
later versions. If they hadn't painted over the Werknummer or the FE or T2
numbers you could tell easier.

Ed

"pe.rhodes" > wrote in message
. ..
> Anyone know which mode FW-190 this is?
> Stolen from www.flickr.com

Andrew-S
August 31st 07, 06:36 AM
I don't build them anymore however if I did this would make a cool plastic
model...

Andrew

"pe.rhodes" > wrote in message
. ..
> Anyone know which mode FW-190 this is?
> Stolen from www.flickr.com

pe.rhodes
August 31st 07, 04:31 PM
Thank you, I didn't remember the 'cannon bubbles'.

"Ed Regal" > wrote in message
> Looks like a FW-190-A3? A4? Doesn't have the cannon bubbles of the A5
> and later versions. If they hadn't painted over the Werknummer or the FE
> or T2 numbers you could tell easier.
>
> Ed
>
> "pe.rhodes" > wrote in message
> . ..