PDA

View Full Version : Final Thesis - Research to engines in sailplanes

Jonas De Rese
September 4th 07, 09:22 AM
Dear all,

I am doing my final thesis in Aerospace Engineering
at the Technical University of Delft (Netherlands).

As an introductory part of this thesis I am doing some
research to the performance and reliability of engines
in sailplanes.
This research is done by means of a questionnaire.
This small questionnaire (it takes max. 15min. to fill
it out) is posted on my website:

http://www.caezar.be/jonas.derese/jonas/english/index_en.html

By this way I would like to ask you kindly to fill
out this list, the more results I have, the better
my final conclusions will be.

I also want to ask you, to bring this list under the
attention of those who do not use this forum regularly,
in order to reach as much glider pilots as possible.

I thank you all in advance!!

Kind regards,

Jonas De Rese

September 4th 07, 10:50 AM
I add this post on Aero Gazette...
Let us know when your thesis will be available on internet.

ciao

Rocco Caruso
Aero Gazette
www.gazette.aero

Jonas De Rese
September 6th 07, 04:54 PM
Hey everyone!

Thanks for all your responses to my questionnaire!
Just keep filling it in, the more data I have, the
better the final results will be!

And off course I will post the link with the general
outcome of this questionnaire!

Thanks!!
Regards,
Jonas

At 09:54 04 September 2007, wrote:
>I add this post on Aero Gazette...
>Let us know when your thesis will be available on internet.
>
>ciao
>
>Rocco Caruso
>Aero Gazette
>www.gazette.aero

Jonas De Rese
September 9th 07, 10:06 AM
Just to keep this questionnaire running...

I have almost 90 reactions at this moment! Thanks a
lot already everyone!

Regards,

Jonas

At 16:01 06 September 2007, Jonas De Rese wrote:
>Hey everyone!
>
>Thanks for all your responses to my questionnaire!
>Just keep filling it in, the more data I have, the
>better the final results will be!
>
>And off course I will post the link with the general
>outcome of this questionnaire!
>
>Thanks!!
>Regards,
>Jonas
>
>At 09:54 04 September 2007, wrote:
>>I add this post on Aero Gazette...
>>Let us know when your thesis will be available on internet.
>>
>>ciao
>>
>>Rocco Caruso
>>Aero Gazette
>>www.gazette.aero