PDA

View Full Version : Recce Caravan II - G-SEPA.jpg (1/1) [152K]

Netko
September 5th 07, 12:36 AM
One of two Reims Cessna F406s operated by the Scottish Fisheries
Protection Agency sitting on the Business Aviation Apron at
Edinburgh Airport a week or two ago.

They're used to monitor the fishing industry¹s compliance with
fisheries laws and regulations and don't often stray this far
south, at least as far as I'm aware.

--

Netko
September 5th 07, 08:14 PM

> One of two Reims Cessna F406s operated by the Scottish Fisheries
> Protection Agency sitting on the Business Aviation Apron at
> Edinburgh Airport a week or two ago.
>
> They're used to monitor the fishing industry¹s compliance with
> fisheries laws and regulations and don't often stray this far
> south, at least as far as I'm aware.

Doh!

Registration (and hence picture name) is actually G-SFPA.
Apologies.

--

Philip Nelson
September 5th 07, 11:59 PM
Netko wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Sep 2007 0:36:40 +0100, Netko wrote
> (in message >):
>
>> One of two Reims Cessna F406s operated by the Scottish Fisheries
>> Protection Agency sitting on the Business Aviation Apron at
>> Edinburgh Airport a week or two ago.
>>
>> They're used to monitor the fishing industry¹s compliance with
>> fisheries laws and regulations and don't often stray this far
>> south, at least as far as I'm aware.
>
> Doh!
>
> Registration (and hence picture name) is actually G-SFPA.
> Apologies.
>
> --

Actually the SPFA used to base their aircraft at Edinburgh. They moved out
not long after they got the Caravans : if memory serves me correctly the
previous aircraft they had was a Dornier 228 (registered G-MAFS I think).

Phil

Google