PDA

View Full Version : GeoPS 1.1.1 allows Mac users to read the LX Colibri

September 7th 07, 12:25 PM
Hi,

In June 2005 I released GeoPS for the Volkslogger. That has been
downloaded hundreds of times!

For you guys who don't know GeoPS: GeoPS is a freeware application
that allows you to read a
GPS Logger with your Mac. Please check it out at http://www.geops.nl/

The latest release is GeoPS 1.1.1. The most important improvements
over GeoPS 1.0.2 are:
- Support for the LX Colibri logger (LX 7007 support is in progress)
- More accurate distance calculation using the Vincenty algorithm.

I expect to release 1.2 in October 2007.
GeoPS 1.2 will contain Flarm support!

Please check it out at:
http://www.geops.nl/

Regards,
Wouter

September 7th 07, 03:56 PM
This is a great product and I have been using it for years now.
Thanks for taking the time to update it!

September 11th 07, 09:56 PM
On Sep 7, 4:56 pm, wrote:
> This is a great product and I have been using it for years now.
> Thanks for taking the time to update it!

Thanks for your compliment!
It is always nice to hear such a remark from a user!

Fly safely!
Wouter

Google