PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize

J.F.
September 7th 07, 07:45 PM
I am very sorry about the BMP files. I simply forgot to transform them to
JPG. Power Post 2000 tends to duplicate BMP files. It was too late for me
to catch it. Again I respect this group and I am sorry.

J.F.

Willem Van der Voort
September 7th 07, 08:14 PM
"J.F." > schreef in bericht
>I am very sorry about the BMP files. I simply forgot to transform them to
>JPG. Power Post 2000 tends to duplicate BMP files. It was too late for me
>to catch it. Again I respect this group and I am sorry.
>
> J.F.

Real nice from you to give us this explanation, everybody can make mistakes,
I believe the group will agree with me that you are truly welcome here. We
hope to see more pictures from you in the future.

Greets,

Willem

redc1c4
September 8th 07, 07:05 AM
"J.F." wrote:

> I am very sorry about the BMP files. I simply forgot to transform them to
> JPG. Power Post 2000 tends to duplicate BMP files. It was too late for me
> to catch it. Again I respect this group and I am sorry.
>
> J.F.

"Never apologize, mister. It’s a sign of weakness."
CPT Kirby York

redc1c4,
and if you ain't Cav, you ain't ****. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Google