PDA

View Full Version : Garmin GA56 GPS antenna

September 11th 07, 03:30 AM
I recently mixed up my COM and GPS antennas on my GNC 300XL and blew
the GPS antenna. Garmin wants $386 for the replacement GA56 antenna. I
took a chance an purchased a universal GPS replacement amplified
antenna for $20 on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120158358512
-
and it works. You can also get a used GA56 for about $60 on ebay. I
think $386 is outrageous.

September 12th 07, 02:31 AM
On Sep 10, 8:30 pm, wrote:
> I recently mixed up my COM and GPS antennas on my GNC 300XL and blew
> the GPS antenna. Garmin wants $386 for the replacement GA56 antenna. I
> took a chance an purchased a universal GPS replacement amplified
> antenna for $20 on ebay -http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120158358512
> -
> and it works. You can also get a used GA56 for about $60 on ebay. I
> think $386 is outrageous.

There will be a quantity of GA-56 antennas on ebay as the waas
upgrades free
those up. Bill Hale

Google