PDA

View Full Version : Re: Are all Americans gay?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 11th 07, 01:35 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> Or is this just a queer rumour?

FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.

September 11th 07, 07:15 AM
On 11 Sep, 09:35, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > Or is this just a queer rumour?
>
> FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.

Americans can at least own big guns without all the stupid red tape
that I have to cut through every time I get my weapon out.

--

Neil Barker

Naked Gonad
September 11th 07, 08:49 AM
On Sep 11, 7:15 am, " >
wrote:
> On 11 Sep, 09:35, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
>
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > Or is this just a queer rumour?
>
> > FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.
>
> Americans can at least own big guns without all the stupid red tape
> that I have to cut through every time I get my weapon out.
>
> --
>
> Neil Barker

Do you regularly get your weapon out?

Gonad

Double-A
September 11th 07, 08:54 AM
Yup!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 11th 07, 11:01 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Sep 11, 7:15 am, " >
> wrote:

> > > FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.
> >
> > Americans can at least own big guns without all the stupid red tape
> > that I have to cut through every time I get my weapon out.
> >
> > --
> >
> > Neil Barker
>
> Do you regularly get your weapon out?

Once a month to cut through the red ... er ... tape.

Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
September 12th 07, 07:46 AM
On 11 Sep, 09:35, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > Or is this just a queer rumour?
>
> FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.

It's true. They all fat queers.

Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
September 12th 07, 07:48 AM
On 11 Sep, 16:54, Double-A > wrote:
> Yup!

Yup! as they say in demon.local.

Neil Barker's weapon is famous in this froup. He always waves it
about, though no-one notices, oho!

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 12th 07, 07:56 AM
Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
> On 11 Sep, 09:35, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:
> > > Or is this just a queer rumour?
> >
> > FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.
>
> It's true. They all fat queers.

And we've seen the photos to prove it.

Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
September 12th 07, 08:12 AM
On 12 Sep, 15:56, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
> Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
>
> > > FrOOtL00p and the saucerheads are all fags.
>
> > It's true. They all fat queers.
>
> And we've seen the photos to prove it.

But what does this have to do with OS2, Tholen?

Naked Gonad
September 12th 07, 12:53 PM
On Sep 12, 8:12 am, Paul {Hamilton Rooney} >
wrote:
> On 12 Sep, 15:56, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" > wrote:
>
> > Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

> > > It's true. They all fat queers.
>
> > And we've seen the photos to prove it.
>
> But what does this have to do with OS2, Tholen?

More to the point! What has this to do with global warming?

Paul {Hamilton Rooney}
September 12th 07, 03:06 PM
On 12 Sep, 20:53, Naked Gonad > wrote:
> On Sep 12, 8:12 am, Paul {Hamilton Rooney} >
> wrote:

> > > And we've seen the photos to prove it.
>
> > But what does this have to do with OS2, Tholen?
>
> More to the point! What has this to do with global warming?

Good point!
Are you one of the Gonads that Spinoza wrote of?

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 13th 07, 02:39 AM
Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
> On 12 Sep, 20:53, Naked Gonad > wrote:
> > On Sep 12, 8:12 am, Paul {Hamilton Rooney} >
> > wrote:

> > > But what does this have to do with OS2, Tholen?
> >
> > More to the point! What has this to do with global warming?
>
> Good point!
> Are you one of the Gonads that Spinoza wrote of?

And how do you keep them warm?

Naked Gonad
September 13th 07, 08:11 AM
On Sep 13, 2:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
> > On 12 Sep, 20:53, Naked Gonad > wrote:

> > > More to the point! What has this to do with global warming?
>
> > Good point!
> > Are you one of the Gonads that Spinoza wrote of?
>
> And how do you keep them warm?

22" screens? I thought they kept theirselves warm.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 13th 07, 10:00 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Sep 13, 2:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:

> > > Good point!
> > > Are you one of the Gonads that Spinoza wrote of?
> >
> > And how do you keep them warm?
>
> 22" screens? I thought they kept theirselves warm.

I suppose at that size they would.

Naked Gonad
September 16th 07, 08:07 AM
On Sep 13, 10:00 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Sep 13, 2:39 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > And how do you keep them warm?
>
> > 22" screens? I thought they kept theirselves warm.
>
> I suppose at that size they would.

A cool size though.

Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]
September 16th 07, 09:15 AM
Naked Gonad wrote:
> On Sep 13, 10:00 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> wrote:
> > Naked Gonad wrote:

> > > 22" screens? I thought they kept theirselves warm.
> >
> > I suppose at that size they would.
>
> A cool size though.

So the 24" ones are hotter?

Raving
September 18th 07, 08:42 AM
On Sep 16, 4:15 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
wrote:
> Naked Gonad wrote:
> > On Sep 13, 10:00 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" >
> > wrote:

> > > I suppose at that size they would.
>
> > A cool size though.
>
> So the 24" ones are hotter?