PDA

View Full Version : Moller

Tri-Pacer
September 14th 07, 07:49 PM
Well I guess Moller has finally hit prime time.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20535980/

I wonder if it will qualify for Sport Pilot. :-)

Cheers:

Paul
N1431A
KPLU

J.Kahn
September 16th 07, 03:47 PM
Tri-Pacer wrote:
> Well I guess Moller has finally hit prime time.
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20535980/
>
> I wonder if it will qualify for Sport Pilot. :-)
>
> Cheers:
>
> Paul
> N1431A
> KPLU

MSNBC employs Keith Obermann. Intelligence is too much to expect of them.

Technically, the Skycar will become a reality when it comes with a
zero/zero ejection seat for each occupant, which will probably put the
price up another million or two.

John

Harry K
September 17th 07, 05:49 AM
On Sep 16, 7:47 am, "J.Kahn" > wrote:
> Tri-Pacer wrote:
> > Well I guess Moller has finally hit prime time.
> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20535980/
>
> > I wonder if it will qualify for Sport Pilot. :-)
>
> > Cheers:
>
> > Paul
> > N1431A
> > KPLU
>
> MSNBC employs Keith Obermann. Intelligence is too much to expect of them.
>
> Technically, the Skycar will become a reality when it comes with a
> zero/zero ejection seat for each occupant, which will probably put the
> price up another million or two.
>
> John

At least the article expresses great skepticism for a change. I
wonder why they didn't mention the piles of money he scammed in
grants.

Harry K

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
September 17th 07, 08:10 PM
I think that a "Vertical Seeking" zero/zero seat would be a nice addition.
Stu Fields (did analysis on vertical seeking in the late 60's)
"J.Kahn" > wrote in message
> Tri-Pacer wrote:
>> Well I guess Moller has finally hit prime time.
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20535980/
>>
>> I wonder if it will qualify for Sport Pilot. :-)
>>
>> Cheers:
>>
>> Paul
>> N1431A
>> KPLU
>
> MSNBC employs Keith Obermann. Intelligence is too much to expect of
> them.
>
> Technically, the Skycar will become a reality when it comes with a
> zero/zero ejection seat for each occupant, which will probably put the
> price up another million or two.
>
> John

Google