PDA

View Full Version : Piper J3 cub training in the Bay Area?

Little Endian
September 23rd 07, 10:13 PM
Is there any FBO in the Bay Area that rents out Piper J3 cubs for
dual ? Attitude Aviation at Livermore used to have one till very
recently but its gone.. nothing showed up on google either. I am
trying to go for a tailwheel endorsement and the cub looks like a
fascinating airplane for that purpose.

Marty Shapiro
September 23rd 07, 10:31 PM
Little Endian > wrote in
oups.com:

> Is there any FBO in the Bay Area that rents out Piper J3 cubs for
> dual ? Attitude Aviation at Livermore used to have one till very
> recently but its gone.. nothing showed up on google either. I am
> trying to go for a tailwheel endorsement and the cub looks like a
> fascinating airplane for that purpose.

Ameilia Reid at RHV has a Zlin Savage Cub, which is a modern version
of the Cub. Web address is http://www.ameliareid.com

--
Marty Shapiro
Silicon Rallye Inc.

(remove SPAMNOT to email me)

Robert M. Gary
September 24th 07, 04:26 AM
On Sep 23, 2:13 pm, Little Endian > wrote:
> Is there any FBO in the Bay Area that rents out Piper J3 cubs for
> dual ? Attitude Aviation at Livermore used to have one till very
> recently but its gone.. nothing showed up on google either. I am
> trying to go for a tailwheel endorsement and the cub looks like a
> fascinating airplane for that purpose.

Closest I know of is an outfit in Watsonville.

Google