PDA

View Full Version : EAA Oshkosh Posters?

Jay Honeck
February 7th 05, 05:12 AM
We are currently working on our 15th aviation theme suite, to be called the
"Oshkosh Suite". In 23 consecutive years of attendance, Mary and I have
collected a LOT of photos and memorabilia -- but we never collected the
annual posters that EAA puts out each year. These would make great artwork
in the suite!

When we were doing our Reno Air Race Suite last fall, we were lucky enough
to hook up with one of the race organizers, who kindly took us off to an
isolated warehouse (during the races, no less!) that was chock-full of old
Reno posters, patches, etc., -- and he literally GAVE us everything we
needed for the suite.

Although I don't expect to get these things for free, I sure could use some
direction from you EAA-ers out there. Who should I contact within EAA to
obtain prior year's posters?

Thanks!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

gbwiz
February 8th 05, 01:10 AM
Someone's got 4 versions of the 1994 poster on eBay for $7.95 each

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=419&item=2276251516&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

Doubt EAA will have any, they don't actually print a lot of them, but
they do crop up on eBay from time to time.

John T
February 8th 05, 01:20 AM
I myself am collecting the Shell cow posters. I think my collection
starts at 98 or 99, and I'm missing 2001, I think.

John

Jay Honeck
February 8th 05, 01:10 PM
> Someone's got 4 versions of the 1994 poster on eBay for $7.95 each

Thanks for the tip!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA