PDA

View Full Version : Continental Airlines Racist

FredGarvinMaleProstitute
September 27th 07, 06:54 PM
Continental Airlines Racist

Scroll down to the bottom of this link and look at the
sponsors of this Anti-White Racist conference cloaked in
Anti-White European language a.k.a. "Diversity" and
Politically Correct Tyranny

"Stop Kissing the Black Ass"
Political Correctness-Tyranny with Manners

http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/

Jay Honeck
September 27th 07, 10:30 PM
> http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/

Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
helluva it I checked this link out.

At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference called
the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.

I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary that
this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
sponsorship, no less.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Ron Natalie
September 27th 07, 10:52 PM
Jay Honeck wrote:
>> http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/
>
> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
> helluva it I checked this link out.
>
> At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference called
> the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.
>
> I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
> ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary that
> this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
> sponsorship, no less.
> --
Did you look into the conference beyond the NAME?

FredGarvinMaleProstitute
September 27th 07, 11:03 PM
Jay Honeck wrote:
>> http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/
>
> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
> helluva it I checked this link out.
>
> At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference called
> the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.
>
> I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
> ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary that
> this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
> sponsorship, no less.
> --
> Jay Honeck
> Iowa City, IA
> Pathfinder N56993
> www.AlexisParkInn.com
> "Your Aviation Destination"

You may think my stuff regarding politically correct tyranny
in the FAA and Government and society is "screwy stuff" but
remember, the emperor had no clothes. Diversity is racist.
Civil rights staffs have become bloated racist anti-white
tumors in Government and companies. Diversity is sold and
marketed as the "Progressive" thing to do but in reality
it's racist against whites of European ancestry. The FAA is
full of problems because in the name of diversity they have
hired incompetent and unqualified people to control Air
Traffic and manage the National Airspace System.

We are collapsing in America due to our removing
qualifications in our University's and Government and
installing social engineering edicts that are failing
rapidly. Katrina, 9/11, record airline delays are all due to
the fact we have removed qualifications and merit and
installed Diversity edicts into our critical national
functions. If we don't stop it, America will collapse soon.
It's just a matter of time. We must return to qualifications
and merit and not social engineering and diversity tyranny.

Screwy stuff?

The founding fathers of America were ridiculed, hated and
killed for their so called screwy views. When you step out
of the norm, you are labeled as screwy and wrong.

Did you ever read the story of the Emperor with no clothes?

Political Correctness is exactly the same thing. If you
speak out you are racist. Some day someone will see the
emperor has no clothes. I just hope it happens before it's
too late.

The link I posted is just the tip of the Anti-White iceberg
that is going to produce a violent backlash in America. It's
just a matter of time.

Racism is wrong. No matter which way you spin it.

kontiki
September 27th 07, 11:28 PM
Jay Honeck wrote:
Scary that
> this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
> sponsorship, no less.

There is a _lot_ more scary'er stuff going on than that.... and
with corporate sponsorship no less.

Andrew Sarangan
September 27th 07, 11:38 PM
On Sep 27, 5:30 pm, Jay Honeck > wrote:
> >http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/
>
> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
> helluva it I checked this link out.
>
> At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference called
> the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.
>
> I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
> ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary that
> this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
> sponsorship, no less.
> --
> Jay Honeck
> Iowa City, IA
> Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
> "Your Aviation Destination"

"Mission: The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly
opportunity to examine and explore issues of white privilege,
diversity, multicultural education, multicultural leadership, social
justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations, and other
systems of privilege/oppression. It provides participants the
opportunity to get honest about the type of society in which we live,
and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The conference
offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to dismantle this
system of white privilege, white supremacy, and oppression."

Why is this so racist and scary?

FredGarvinMaleProstitute
September 28th 07, 12:22 AM
Andrew Sarangan wrote:
> On Sep 27, 5:30 pm, Jay Honeck > wrote:
>>> http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/
>> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
>> helluva it I checked this link out.
>>
>> At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference called
>> the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.
>>
>> I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
>> ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary that
>> this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
>> sponsorship, no less.
>> --
>> Jay Honeck
>> Iowa City, IA
>> Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
>> "Your Aviation Destination"
>
> "Mission: The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly
> opportunity to examine and explore issues of white privilege,
> diversity, multicultural education, multicultural leadership, social
> justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations, and other
> systems of privilege/oppression. It provides participants the
> opportunity to get honest about the type of society in which we live,
> and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The conference
> offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to dismantle this
> system of white privilege, white supremacy, and oppression."
>
> Why is this so racist and scary?

Change white to black. Racist huh??
The mere fact you asked why makes it scary. You must be
Government schooled

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 28th 07, 12:58 AM
FredGarvinMaleProstitute > wrote in
:

> Continental Airlines Racist

So I take it oyu'll be applying in the morning you racist fjukwit?

Bertie

September 28th 07, 01:38 PM
On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute
> wrote:
> Andrew Sarangan wrote:
> >> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
> >> helluva it I checked this link out.
>
> >> At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference called
> >> the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.
>
> >> I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
> >> ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary that
> >> this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of corporate
> >> sponsorship, no less.
> >> --
> >> Jay Honeck
> >> Iowa City, IA
> >> Pathfinder N56993www.AlexisParkInn.com
> >> "Your Aviation Destination"
>
> > "Mission: The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly
> > opportunity to examine and explore issues of white privilege,
> > diversity, multicultural education, multicultural leadership, social
> > justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations, and other
> > systems of privilege/oppression. It provides participants the
> > opportunity to get honest about the type of society in which we live,
> > and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The conference
> > offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to dismantle this
> > system of white privilege, white supremacy, and oppression."
>
> > Why is this so racist and scary?
>
> Change white to black. Racist huh??
> The mere fact you asked why makes it scary. You must be
> Government schooled- Hide quoted text -

Black Entertainment Television = BET... Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton
would be screaming bloody murder in a second if a person started White
Entertainment Television.

American Negro Collage Fund,,, Can you imagine a American White
collage fund existing for more then a few minutes before it was shut
down for being racist.

Miss Black America Beauty Contest. Just try to organize a Miss White
America Beauty Contest.

One can go on and on and if you think reverse racism doesn't exist you
might not be a redneck. <G>

YMMV...

Jay Honeck
September 28th 07, 01:39 PM
> "Mission: The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly
> opportunity to examine and explore issues of white privilege,
> diversity, multicultural education, multicultural leadership, social
> justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations, and other
> systems of privilege/oppression. It provides participants the
> opportunity to get honest about the type of society in which we live,
> and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The conference
> offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to dismantle this
> system of white privilege, white supremacy, and oppression."
>
> Why is this so racist and scary?

The very name of the event starts with a racist presumption, IMHO, and
invites nothing but ridicule and abuse, both of and by participants.

If I were organizing such a conference, my recommendation would be to
take "White" out of the title in an effort to appear more race
neutral.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Password
September 28th 07, 01:50 PM
wrote:
> On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute
> > wrote:
>> Andrew Sarangan wrote:
>>> "Mission: The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly
>>> opportunity to examine and explore issues of white privilege,
>>> diversity, multicultural education, multicultural leadership, social
>>> justice, race/racism, sexual orientation, gender relations, and other
>>> systems of privilege/oppression. It provides participants the
>>> opportunity to get honest about the type of society in which we live,
>>> and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The conference
>>> offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to dismantle this
>>> system of white privilege, white supremacy, and oppression."
>>> Why is this so racist and scary?
>> Change white to black. Racist huh??
>> The mere fact you asked why makes it scary. You must be
>> Government schooled- Hide quoted text -

> Black Entertainment Television = BET... Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton
> would be screaming bloody murder in a second if a person started White
> Entertainment Television.
>
> American Negro Collage Fund,,, Can you imagine a American White
> collage fund existing for more then a few minutes before it was shut
> down for being racist.
>
> Miss Black America Beauty Contest. Just try to organize a Miss White
> America Beauty Contest.
>
> One can go on and on and if you think reverse racism doesn't exist you
> might not be a redneck. <G>
>
> YMMV...

You are dead on right. In the name of "Diversity" and
"Inclusion" society is creating a monster of reverse racism
and bitterness amongst white Americans. The entire PC mantra
is a utter failure. History will show how diversity was just
reverse racism in disguise.

Current Black Attitude-You had yours whitey now it's our turn

That attitude is perpetuated by weak white sycophants and
racist blacks hiding behind diversity edicts sent down by
Washington DC Politically Correct goon squads. Just like Red
China

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 28th 07, 02:02 PM
Password > wrote in
:

> wrote:
>> On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute
>> > wrote:
>>> Change white to black. Racist huh??
>>> The mere fact you asked why makes it scary. You must be
>>> Government schooled- Hide quoted text -

>> Black Entertainment Television = BET... Jessie Jackson and Al
>> Sharpton would be screaming bloody murder in a second if a person
>> started White Entertainment Television.
>>
>> American Negro Collage Fund,,, Can you imagine a American White
>> collage fund existing for more then a few minutes before it was shut
>> down for being racist.
>>
>> Miss Black America Beauty Contest. Just try to organize a Miss White
>> America Beauty Contest.
>>
>> One can go on and on and if you think reverse racism doesn't exist
>> you might not be a redneck. <G>
>>
>> YMMV...
>>

> You are dead on right. In the name of "Diversity" and
> "Inclusion" society is creating a monster of reverse racism
> and bitterness amongst white Americans. The entire PC mantra
> is a utter failure. History will show how diversity was just
> reverse racism in disguise.
>
> Current Black Attitude-You had yours whitey now it's our turn
>
> That attitude is perpetuated by weak white sycophants and
> racist blacks hiding behind diversity edicts sent down by
> Washington DC Politically Correct goon squads. Just like Red
> China

Wow, it's a sock puppet orgy!

Bertie

Gig 601XL Builder
September 28th 07, 02:43 PM
Ron Natalie wrote:
> Jay Honeck wrote:
>>> http://www.uccs.edu/~wpc/
>>
>> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
>> helluva it I checked this link out.
>>
>> At first I thought it was bogus (I mean, really -- a conference
>> called the "White Privilege Conference"?) but it appears to be legit.
>>
>> I have to admit, that really *is* one of the most racist things I've
>> ever seen -- and it's sponsored by a respected university. Scary
>> that this kind of stuff goes on in America...and with gobs of
>> corporate sponsorship, no less.
>> --
> Did you look into the conference beyond the NAME?

I don't know if he did but I did and here's the Mission Statement.

MISSION
The Conference on White Privilege serves as a yearly opportunity to examine
and explore issues of white privilege, diversity, multicultural education,
multicultural leadership, social justice, race/racism, sexual orientation,
gender relations, and other systems of privilege/oppression. It provides
participants the opportunity to get honest about the type of society in
which we live, and the advantages that accrue to some but not others. The
conference offers a means to develop and sustain ongoing work to dismantle
this system of white privilege, white supremacy, and oppression.

Sounds pretty racist to me.

Ron Natalie
September 28th 07, 02:46 PM
Jay Honeck wrote:

> The very name of the event starts with a racist presumption,

Are you denying that racism doesn't exist? Of course there is a
presumption of white privilege just as their is a presumption of
minority prejudice.

> IMHO, and
> invites nothing but ridicule and abuse, both of and by participants.

Not sure I'll make that leap.

> If I were organizing such a conference, my recommendation would be to
> take "White" out of the title in an effort to appear more race
> neutral.

Whitey's a major part of the problem, honky.

Jay Honeck
September 28th 07, 07:31 PM
> Are you denying that racism doesn't exist? Of course there is a
> presumption of white privilege just as their is a presumption of
> minority prejudice.

Of course racism exists. The existence of this conference is more
proof of it.

Presumptions, however, are usually counterproductive, especially when
used as the basis for a "conference". Conferences should be (at
least in a perfect world) open forums; you can't have an open forum
when you've already presumed that white people (whatever THAT is/THEY
are) are "privileged" (read: "evil") in some way that harms other
people...

> > If I were organizing such a conference, my recommendation would be to
> > take "White" out of the title in an effort to appear more race
> > neutral.
>
> Whitey's a major part of the problem, honky.

Sez the privileged white guy? (Ron, for those who don't know him, is
a VERY privileged white guy, and not just because he's married to
Margy... :-)

Read a few of Bill Cosby's recent essays, and you may come away with a
different opinion.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Password
September 28th 07, 07:46 PM
<snip>(whatever THAT is/THEY
> are) are "privileged" (read: "evil") in some way that harms other
> people...

Good point. Exactly what is white? What is black?

Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
half?

Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
supersede the white half?

Maybe it's because in today's PC twisted Government schooled
brainwashed society being "Black" has it's benefits??

Why don't we ditch all labels and classifications and go
with KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY'S??

Call everyone EARTHLINGS?

Oh I forgot, all the civil rights and diversity empires that
are strangling our Government and the race extortion SCAMS
and race warlords like AL Sharpton would be out of a job.

Gig 601XL Builder
September 28th 07, 08:08 PM
Password wrote:
> <snip>(whatever THAT is/THEY
>> are) are "privileged" (read: "evil") in some way that harms other
>> people...
>
> Good point. Exactly what is white? What is black?
>
> Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
> calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
> supersede the white half?

It doesn't according to Jesse Jackson

> Why don't we ditch all labels and classifications and go
> with KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY'S??

I too have a dream and it includes Al and Jesse being met in the afterlife
by MLK and having to explain themselves.

> Oh I forgot, all the civil rights and diversity empires that
> are strangling our Government and the race extortion SCAMS
> and race warlords like AL Sharpton would be out of a job.

Hence, it won't happen.

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 28th 07, 09:05 PM
Password > wrote in news:IZbLi.35$I32.31
@newsfe05.lga:

> <snip>(whatever THAT is/THEY
>> are) are "privileged" (read: "evil") in some way that harms other
>> people...
>
> Good point. Exactly what is white? What is black?
>
> Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
> mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
> half?
>
> Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
> calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
> supersede the white half?
>
> Maybe it's because in today's PC twisted Government schooled
> brainwashed society being "Black" has it's benefits??
>
> Why don't we ditch all labels and classifications and go
> with KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY'S??
>
> Call everyone EARTHLINGS?
>
> Oh I forgot, all the civil rights and diversity empires that
> are strangling our Government and the race extortion SCAMS
> and race warlords like AL Sharpton would be out of a job.

Well, maybe yuo should see if you can get a white equal rights movement
going eh?

Still even after it's up and running it won't do you much good.

Bertie

Jay Honeck
September 28th 07, 09:48 PM
> Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
> mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
> half?
>
> Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
> calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
> supersede the white half?

Until we get to the point where we are all AMERICANS, the polarization
of the US will continue. We're dangerously divided, IMHO,
politically, religiously and socially -- we really don't need to add
another point of contention.

A "White Privilege" conference is purposefully named in order to
divide and rankle the masses, and we're in no need of that.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 28th 07, 11:19 PM
Jay Honeck > wrote in news:1191012526.239512.115280@
22g2000hsm.googlegroups.com:

>> Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
>> mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
>> half?
>>
>> Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
>> calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
>> supersede the white half?
>
> Until we get to the point where we are all AMERICANS, the polarization
> of the US will continue. We're dangerously divided, IMHO,
> politically, religiously and socially -- we really don't need to add
> another point of contention.
>
> A "White Privilege" conference is purposefully named in order to
> divide and rankle the masses, and we're in no need of that.
> --

Well, it's useful to place all the cretins in one place at one time. Those
that aren't already in jail joining Asatru, of course.

Bertie

September 29th 07, 12:44 AM
On Sep 28, 7:02 am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
> Password > wrote :
>

> > wrote:
> >> On Sep 27, 5:22 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute

> >> Black Entertainment Television = BET... Jessie Jackson and Al
> >> Sharpton would be screaming bloody murder in a second if a person
> >> started White Entertainment Television.
>
> >> American Negro Collage Fund,,, Can you imagine a American White
> >> collage fund existing for more then a few minutes before it was shut
> >> down for being racist.
>
> >> Miss Black America Beauty Contest. Just try to organize a Miss White
> >> America Beauty Contest.
>
> >> One can go on and on and if you think reverse racism doesn't exist
> >> you might not be a redneck. <G>
>
> >> YMMV...
>
> > You are dead on right. In the name of "Diversity" and
> > "Inclusion" society is creating a monster of reverse racism
> > and bitterness amongst white Americans. The entire PC mantra
> > is a utter failure. History will show how diversity was just
> > reverse racism in disguise.
>
> > Current Black Attitude-You had yours whitey now it's our turn
>
> > That attitude is perpetuated by weak white sycophants and
> > racist blacks hiding behind diversity edicts sent down by
> > Washington DC Politically Correct goon squads. Just like Red
> > China
>
> Wow, it's a sock puppet orgy!
>
> Bertie- Hide quoted text -

No sock puppet, you idiot, research the paths. Password is just
someone else that agrees with my comments,,

The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a Bunyip??

Ben
JAC

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 29th 07, 12:51 AM
" > wrote in
oups.com:

> On Sep 28, 7:02 am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
>> Password > wrote
>> :

>> > You are dead on right. In the name of "Diversity" and
>> > "Inclusion" society is creating a monster of reverse racism
>> > and bitterness amongst white Americans. The entire PC mantra
>> > is a utter failure. History will show how diversity was just
>> > reverse racism in disguise.
>>
>> > Current Black Attitude-You had yours whitey now it's our turn
>>
>> > That attitude is perpetuated by weak white sycophants and
>> > racist blacks hiding behind diversity edicts sent down by
>> > Washington DC Politically Correct goon squads. Just like Red
>> > China
>>
>> Wow, it's a sock puppet orgy!
>>
>> Bertie- Hide quoted text -

> No sock puppet, you idiot, research the paths. Password is just
> someone else that agrees with my comments,,

Yes, silly me. There's no way you could have two IP's eh?

What was I thinking?

> The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a Bunyip??

Look it up fjukktard.

I can out-troll a halfwit like you with both hands tied behind my back.

Bertie

Password
September 29th 07, 12:55 AM
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
> Password > wrote in news:IZbLi.35$I32.31
> @newsfe05.lga:
>
>> <snip>(whatever THAT is/THEY
>>> are) are "privileged" (read: "evil") in some way that harms other
>>> people...
>> Good point. Exactly what is white? What is black?
>>
>> Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
>> mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
>> half?
>>
>> Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
>> calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
>> supersede the white half?
>>
>> Maybe it's because in today's PC twisted Government schooled
>> brainwashed society being "Black" has it's benefits??
>>
>> Why don't we ditch all labels and classifications and go
>> with KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY'S??
>>
>> Call everyone EARTHLINGS?
>>
>> Oh I forgot, all the civil rights and diversity empires that
>> are strangling our Government and the race extortion SCAMS
>> and race warlords like AL Sharpton would be out of a job.
>>

> Well, maybe yuo should see if you can get a white equal rights movement
> going eh?
>

> Still even after it's up and running it won't do you much good.
>
> Bertie

I believe now in 2007 most people would have just as hard a
time defining "Black" as they would "White"

History will show during 2007 and the 21st century the
Diversity movement and "Civil rights" movement in America
was just a SCAM and the modern version of the fable "The
emperor has no clothes"

We must return to qualifications and excellence in America
starting with Air Traffic control and the airlines or we
will not make it much longer into the future as a superpower.

It is my humble opinion we are on the way to becoming a
banana republic and political correctness and diversity is
the means and the mechanism that is making it happen.

Diversity is not our strength. It is our downfall.Just ask
Rome and the Tower of Babel how well Diversity worked.

FAA EEO

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 29th 07, 12:58 AM
Password > wrote in news:ZvgLi.159$T61.102
@newsfe06.lga:

> Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
>> Password > wrote in news:IZbLi.35$I32.31
>> @newsfe05.lga:
>>
>>> <snip>(whatever THAT is/THEY
>>> Good point. Exactly what is white? What is black?
>>>
>>> Is Tiger Woods Black? The media calls him that but his
>>> mother is Asian. Why does the black half supersede the Asian
>>> half?
>>>
>>> Barack Obama is he Black? His mother is white but the media
>>> calls him African-American. WHY? Does the Black half
>>> supersede the white half?
>>>
>>> Maybe it's because in today's PC twisted Government schooled
>>> brainwashed society being "Black" has it's benefits??
>>>
>>> Why don't we ditch all labels and classifications and go
>>> with KNOWLEDGE and ABILITY'S??
>>>
>>> Call everyone EARTHLINGS?
>>>
>>> Oh I forgot, all the civil rights and diversity empires that
>>> are strangling our Government and the race extortion SCAMS
>>> and race warlords like AL Sharpton would be out of a job.
>>>

>> Well, maybe yuo should see if you can get a white equal rights
movement
>> going eh?
>>

>> Still even after it's up and running it won't do you much good.
>>
>> Bertie
>
> I believe now in 2007 most people would have just as hard a
> time defining "Black" as they would "White"

Yes, I'm sure you would, but you've obviously been dropped on your head
at some point in your life, so we'll let you slide on that.

Bertie

Montblack
September 29th 07, 01:06 AM
("Ron Natalie" wrote)
> Are you denying that racism doesn't exist?

Aside from the double negative <g> ...the term "denying" is quite precious,
the way it's bandied about these days - it evokes sympathy by garnering the
user easy (are you "denying" the Holocaust?) moral high ground points. I
think it's a clever word to inset into (any) fray, and more and more people
are doing just that.

We are in the throes of a Diversity Inquisition - unfortunately with all
witch hunts, you need witches. Enter white males.

If you think I'm overstating the case, watch TV for a week. Count the number
of white males hit in the groin with various implements of pain - stop at
450 in a given week. Now, count the number of ball busts that involved black
males - almost none.

It's open season on white males .....groins.

<http://www.knowlton.clara.net/family/Albinism/film_atist/film_artist.htm>
And albinos

> Whitey's a major part of the problem, honky.

Which explains:

White on white crime - almost none
White on black crime - almost none
Black on white crime - ???? ....too much!
Black on black crime - ???? ....too much!

The problem is: (overall) blacks (overall) actions don't generate the
(overall) respect that blacks are demanding (overall).

Anything other than total unquestioning acceptance (by whites) of assigned
virtues (for blacks), brings forth calls of racism.

It's gone past being a bad joke years ago.

Montblack

John Godwin
September 29th 07, 01:29 AM
" > wrote in
oups.com:

> The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a
> Bunyip??
bunˇyip
noun:
1. a mythical creature of Aboriginal legend said to inhabit water
and watercourses.
2. an impostor.

--

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 29th 07, 03:49 AM

> " > wrote in
> oups.com:
>
>> The real question is,, Who is Bertie and what the hell is a
>> Bunyip??
> bunˇyip
> noun:
> 1. a mythical creature of Aboriginal legend said to inhabit water
> and watercourses.
> 2. an impostor.

Really? I never knew that!

But that's only half the story..

Bertie

Stella Starr
September 30th 07, 05:23 AM
Sometimes you bug me, but Bertie, you are my hero.

> Wow, it's a sock puppet orgy!
>
> Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 30th 07, 08:39 AM
Stella Starr > wrote in
:

> Sometimes you bug me, but Bertie, you are my hero.

Thenkew.

It's a responsibility I will not take lightly.

Bertie

Dan Luke[_2_]
September 30th 07, 01:07 PM
"Montblack" wrote:

> The problem is: (overall) blacks (overall) actions don't generate the
> (overall) respect that blacks are demanding (overall).
>
> Anything other than total unquestioning acceptance (by whites) of assigned
> virtues (for blacks), brings forth calls of racism.

Agree. This attitude is actually inhibiting the advancement of black people
in the U. S., IMO.

OTOH, white males whining about being oppressed is ludicrous.

--
Dan

"Sanity is not to be without fantasy, but to know reality, and remember the
difference."
- Clive James

Jay Honeck
September 30th 07, 03:18 PM
> > Sometimes you bug me, but Bertie, you are my hero.
>
> Thenkew.
>
> It's a responsibility I will not take lightly.

Which responsibility -- the bugging part, or the hero part?

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay Honeck
September 30th 07, 03:38 PM
> Black on black crime - ???? ....too much!

This is something that has mystified me ever since I worked in the
inner city, back in the 1980s. I've had long, drawn-out conversations
with black friends about this phenomenon, and there appears to be no
parallel in history to the ongoing spate of black-on-black crime.

Throughout history, oppressed groups (the Jews come to mind, but also
the Irish and others) have ultimately prevailed and succeeded by
banding together and helping one another. For example, for
generations (and, to some extent, this continues today) Jewish
businesses would not do business with non-Jewish businesses.

This had the effect of helping everyone in the group, and a rising
tide raised all the boats. As a result the Jews are the most
successful people in America today.

Asians are following this recipe for success, as are Pakistanis and
Indians. The guys that are working the slushie machine today are
raising doctors and lawyers -- and hotel owners. (In case no one else
has noticed, the Patel family has virtually taken over the hotel/motel
industry, in just two generations.)

For whatever reason, the black community hasn't subscribed to this
notion. If anything, they view each other as enemies, and are killing
one another at an alarming rate. Large swaths of inner cities across
America are like Baghdad, where the occupying army (the police, in
this case) can take and hold territory for only a few hours at a time,
and then go back to their bases for safety.

Worse, they're not following the sure-fire method of generational
success: education. In fact, black kids are being raised to look
with suspicion at schools and education in general, thus guaranteeing
that the cycle of poverty and violence will continue.

Guys like Bill Cosby -- a brilliant man who has written extensively
and wonderfully about this bizarre phenomenon within his own community
-- are continually marginalized and ignored by "leaders" like Al
Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. It's almost as if they simply don't want
things to ever change, which is terribly sad.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 30th 07, 03:55 PM
Jay Honeck > wrote in news:1191161929.346400.276510@
57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

>> > Sometimes you bug me, but Bertie, you are my hero.
>>
>> Thenkew.
>>
>> It's a responsibility I will not take lightly.
>
> Which responsibility -- the bugging part, or the hero part?

Well, both , but now that you mention it, I have been overly pleasant
lately.

I'll try to do better.

Bertie

Maxwell
September 30th 07, 08:44 PM
"Jay Honeck" > wrote in message
ups.com...
>> Black on black crime - ???? ....too much!

I saw a statistic published last week, I think on CNN. That 1/3 of black
males born between 2000 and 2007 were expected to do time in the prison
systems.

Montblack
September 30th 07, 10:18 PM
("Dan Luke" wrote)
> OTOH, white males whining about being oppressed is ludicrous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0xZsCWT5LU&mode=related&search=
"It works on so many levels."

Montblack

Jay Honeck
September 30th 07, 10:30 PM
> Well, both , but now that you mention it, I have been overly pleasant
> lately.
>
> I'll try to do better.

You really have been very nearly showing (in the words of the former
head of the Fed) "irrational exuberance" lately. In anyone else this
would be cause for alarm, but coming from you this odd giddiness is
actually quite disturbing.

Thank goodness MX is still around, or you'd be positively
insufferable...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 30th 07, 10:36 PM
Jay Honeck > wrote in news:1191187834.818626.201890
@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

>> Well, both , but now that you mention it, I have been overly pleasant
>> lately.
>>
>> I'll try to do better.
>
> You really have been very nearly showing (in the words of the former
> head of the Fed) "irrational exuberance" lately. In anyone else this
> would be cause for alarm, but coming from you this odd giddiness is
> actually quite disturbing.

I've been in a good mood. I don't even really feel like pestering Anthony,
but one must maintain one's k00ks even when one doesn't feel like it.
Otherwise they get k00k rot.

> Thank goodness MX is still around, or you'd be positively
> insufferable...

I aim to please.

Bertie

Lou
October 1st 07, 02:12 AM
On Sep 30, 6:48 pm, john smith > wrote:
> In article om>,
> Jay Honeck > wrote:
"leaders" like Al
> > Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. It's almost as if they simply don't want
> > things to ever change, which is terribly sad.

Please refrain from calling Jesse Jackson a leader. As a guy who grew
up
in Chicago, I watched this guy do everything he could to catch the
gravy train
and keep from having a job. He has no interest in equality, only what
he can
take from everyone in sight.
Lou

James Sleeman
October 1st 07, 07:24 AM
On Sep 28, 10:30 am, Jay Honeck > wrote:
> Normally I just skip right by your screwy stuff, but just for the
> helluva it I checked this link out.

Aww hell Jay, look what you've done. Please, for the love of god,
don't feed the trolls!

This thread has about as much to do with rec.aviation.PILOTING as
mxmaniac has to do with real world aviation. The more noise there is,
the harder it gets to see the signal.

Gig 601XL Builder
October 1st 07, 02:33 PM
Lou wrote:

> Please refrain from calling Jesse Jackson a leader. As a guy who grew
> up
> in Chicago, I watched this guy do everything he could to catch the
> gravy train
> and keep from having a job. He has no interest in equality, only what
> he can
> take from everyone in sight.
> Lou

As long as a fairly large group of people are willing to follow his he will
be called a leader.

Password
October 1st 07, 02:34 PM
Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
> Lou wrote:
>
>> Please refrain from calling Jesse Jackson a leader. As a guy who grew
>> up
>> in Chicago, I watched this guy do everything he could to catch the
>> gravy train
>> and keep from having a job. He has no interest in equality, only what
>> he can
>> take from everyone in sight.
>> Lou
>

> As long as a fairly large group of people are willing to follow his he will
> be called a leader.

Do you mean people or blood sucking race whores a.k.a Blacks?

Jay Honeck
October 1st 07, 02:41 PM
> Aww hell Jay, look what you've done. Please, for the love of god,
> don't feed the trolls!
>
> This thread has about as much to do with rec.aviation.PILOTING as
> mxmaniac has to do with real world aviation. The more noise there is,
> the harder it gets to see the signal.

Good point. It's almost as stupid as a thread about my poverty.

I wish someone was actually flying, and would post about it. Due to
time constraints, my flights lately have all been in the "20 minutes
out -- 20 minutes back" range, which doesn't leave much to discuss.

"There I was, at 2500 feet. I had just left the pattern when...I
entered downwind and landed...."

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

;-)
--