PDA

View Full Version : Acting FAA Administrator

FredGarvinMaleProstitute
September 28th 07, 12:38 AM
Folks, don't be shocked or flabbergasted but this man

Drum roll please.................

Is a WHITE MALE with a AVIATION background

Holy **** I am shocked!!

The FAA is looking at qualifications and not Vagina's!!

http://www.tc.faa.gov/intercom/myweb6/index.htm

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 28th 07, 01:02 AM
FredGarvinMaleProstitute > wrote in news:_
:

> Folks, don't be shocked or flabbergasted but this man
>
> Drum roll please.................
>
> Is a WHITE MALE with a AVIATION background
>
> Holy **** I am shocked!!
>
> The FAA is looking at qualifications and not Vagina's!!

I'll bet they lok at Vagina's as well they're almost.... hypnotic!

OTOH< I think they'd never even think of looking at a **** like you.

Bertie

Dan Luke[_2_]
September 28th 07, 02:16 PM
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:

>> FredGarvinMaleProstitute
>> The FAA is looking at qualifications and not Vagina's!!
>
> I'll bet they lok at Vagina's as well they're almost.... hypnotic!

> OTOH< I think they'd never even think of looking at a **** like you.

Haw!

Good one.

--
Dan
T-182T at BFM

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
September 28th 07, 02:36 PM
"Dan Luke" > wrote in
:

> "Bertie the Bunyip" wrote:
>
>>> FredGarvinMaleProstitute
>>> The FAA is looking at qualifications and not Vagina's!!
>>
>> I'll bet they lok at Vagina's as well they're almost.... hypnotic!
>

>> OTOH< I think they'd never even think of looking at a **** like you.
>
> Haw!
>
> Good one.

Thenkew.