PDA

View Full Version : Damp - Wednesday 01.jpg (0/1)

RustYŠ
September 28th 07, 09:49 PM
Another day on the hill with just the Jag in the morning and a low Merlin
in the afternoon.

Andrew Chaplin
September 28th 07, 10:30 PM
"RustYŠ" > wrote in message
. ..
> Another day on the hill with just the Jag in the morning and a low Merlin
> in the afternoon.

What is the foremost marking on the nose of the Jaguar?
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Netko
September 28th 07, 11:33 PM
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:30:07 +0100, Andrew Chaplin wrote
(in message >):

> What is the foremost marking on the nose of the Jaguar?

QinetiQ (sic), the name of the privatised company formed from the
UK's Defence Evaluation and Research Agency:

http://www.qinetiq.com/

Some people did very nicely out of the privatisation. Not the
British taxpayer, of course:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/main.jhtml?xml=/money/2007/03/18/cn
qinet18.xml

--

Rolf T. Kappe
September 29th 07, 12:57 AM
> wrote:

>"RustYŠ" > wrote in message
. ..
>> Another day on the hill with just the Jag in the morning and a low Merlin
>> in the afternoon.
>
>What is the foremost marking on the nose of the Jaguar?

QinetiQ is the private company, that evolved out of the Defence
Evaluation and Research Agency (DERA). They have a number of trials
aircraft, operating out of Boscombe Down.

<http://www.qinetiq.com/ix/defence/test_and_eval_and_training_support/fjli.html>

--Rolf

ŽiŠardo
September 29th 07, 10:34 AM
Andrew Chaplin wrote:
> "RustYŠ" > wrote in message
> . ..
>> Another day on the hill with just the Jag in the morning and a low Merlin
>> in the afternoon.
>
> What is the foremost marking on the nose of the Jaguar?

More information her:

http://www.qinetiq.com/home/aboutqq.html

--
Moving things in still pictures!