PDA

View Full Version : CF-105, Avro Arrow

Reed Park
September 30th 07, 04:42 PM
My dad, checking out main gear, Oct 1957

--
-----

ARROW Research - (CF-105 Avro Arrow)
Reed Park
916 Pre-d'en-haut Street
Memramcook, New Brunswick
Canada
E4K 1L1

(506)758-3128 - home
(506)874-9020 - cell

Amateur Radio Station VE1NU
Member of the W.S. #19 Group

GPS co-ordinates N 45 57.751 W 64 37.497

rustyknuckle
September 30th 07, 11:57 PM
The lady in the background, where is her hand?

CD[_4_]
October 1st 07, 02:28 AM
"rustyknuckle" > wrote in message
> The lady in the background, where is her hand?

I was thinking that they looked a little chummy. Office affair perhaps???

Dave Kearton
October 1st 07, 02:36 AM
CD wrote:
>> "rustyknuckle" > wrote in message
>>> The lady in the background, where is her hand?
>>
>> I was thinking that they looked a little chummy. Office affair
>> perhaps???

Doing the same as the guy in the foreground.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Reed Park
October 1st 07, 10:07 AM
--

GPS co-ordinates N 45 57.751 W 64 37.497
"rustyknuckle" > wrote in message
> The lady in the background, where is her hand?

Ha ha ha

Does look a little odd. But in the original B&W print, it is obvious she is
holding a purse.

Reed

-----

ARROW Research - (CF-105 Avro Arrow)
Reed Park
916 Pre-d'en-haut Street
Memramcook, New Brunswick
Canada
E4K 1L1

(506)758-3128 - home
(506)874-9020 - cell

Amateur Radio Station VE1NU
Member of the W.S. #19 Group

Andrew Chaplin
October 1st 07, 11:51 AM
"rustyknuckle" > wrote in message
> The lady in the background, where is her hand?

Right where it ortta be, at the end of her arm.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Google