PDA

View Full Version : Re: Successful checkride

Kevin Clarke
October 9th 07, 01:45 PM
cpw wrote:
> I passed my instrument checkride (ASEL) yesterday! Woot! Just in time
> as the clouds roll over northern Michigan for the season. Now I just
> have to learn how to use it safely.

Congratulations, that is a tough one. I know how much work you had to
put in to get through that. It does make you a heck of a lot better
flyer from a precision point of view.

I passed mine 6 mos ago and have so far managed to maintain my currency
but I have to say not proficiency. keep flying instruments, everytime
you go up. And always get the flight to end with an IAP. That helps.

Now I just need to quit being so damned busy. I couldn't even get down
to the AOPA expo!

KC

James Carlson
October 11th 07, 01:15 PM
Kevin Clarke > writes:
> I passed mine 6 mos ago and have so far managed to maintain my
> currency but I have to say not proficiency. keep flying instruments,
> everytime you go up. And always get the flight to end with an
> IAP. That helps.

You should have no trouble with that today. :-/

--
James Carlson, Solaris Networking >
Sun Microsystems / 35 Network Drive 71.232W Vox +1 781 442 2084

Google