PDA

View Full Version : Manchester England (EGCC)

Andrew B
October 9th 07, 09:39 PM
A few photo's from the 26th September.
Nothing very unusual but then I wish I had more photo's of the ordinary
aircraft from the 60's.
I have more from some of the following days if anyone is interested in
seeing them.
--
Andrew

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.)

Drew Malcolm
October 9th 07, 11:40 PM
Did you get any of the Great Wall Cargo that went tech, Andrew?
Cheers
Drew

More than 500 photos from Edinburgh and Manchester at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dm_aviation_images

Andrew B
October 10th 07, 12:02 AM
"Drew Malcolm" > wrote in message
> Did you get any of the Great Wall Cargo that went tech, Andrew?
> Cheers
> Drew
>
> More than 500 photos from Edinburgh and Manchester at
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dm_aviation_images

Drew,

Yes I got a few as it was moved to the engine test area on the 1st October,
but I was over on the South side so a little far away. The attached is
possibly the best I have in the sequence.

--
Andrew

"Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
(Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.)

Drew Malcolm
October 10th 07, 12:32 AM
Cheers, mate.
I was down for a couple of days last week but it didn't come out
"Andrew B" > wrote in message
om...

> "Drew Malcolm" > wrote in message
>> Did you get any of the Great Wall Cargo that went tech, Andrew?
>> Cheers
>> Drew
>>
>> More than 500 photos from Edinburgh and Manchester at
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/dm_aviation_images
>>

> Drew,
>
> Yes I got a few as it was moved to the engine test area on the 1st
> October,
> but I was over on the South side so a little far away. The attached is
> possibly the best I have in the sequence.
>
> --
> Andrew
>
> "Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible."
> (Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895.)

Google