PDA

View Full Version : T-39 Sabreliner on final image 5921

Tom Callahan
October 11th 07, 01:05 PM

Zomby Woof
October 17th 07, 05:29 AM
I've never been particularly fond of this aircraft...

....until this shot.

ZW

"Tom Callahan" > wrote in message

Tom Callahan
October 17th 07, 12:46 PM
Thanks. This is the airplane that makes the most noise in our neighborhood.
It's old and makes a lot of noise when it takes off. It doesn't climb as
fast as other aircraft that are really louder so the impression is that it's
the worst.
Actually, the EA-6s and Kfirs are the loudest we hear but they don't "live"
here and just visit once in a while.
One of the missions of the T-39 is navigation training. They do all sorts
of stuff including low level flights through the mountains. I guess old
stuff is the best at times, Tom

"Zomby Woof" > wrote in message
> I've never been particularly fond of this aircraft...
>
> ...until this shot.
>

> ZW
>

> "Tom Callahan" > wrote in message

Google