PDA

View Full Version : Maybe this is a reason for diversity failures in Government?

BillyBob
October 17th 07, 03:49 AM
Maybe this is a reason for diversity failures in Government?

Africans are less intelligent than Westerners, says DNA
pioneer. Fury at James Watson's theory: "All our social
policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is
the same as ours - whereas all the testing says not really"

One of the world's most eminent scientists was embroiled in
an extraordinary row last night after he claimed that black
people were less intelligent than white people and the idea
that "equal powers of reason" were shared across racial
groups was a delusion.

http://news.independent.co.uk/sci_tech/article3067222.ece

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
October 17th 07, 01:22 PM
BillyBob > wrote in :

> Maybe this is a reason for diversity failures in Government?

What, when they take to a "hire the idiotic" policy and hire morons like
you?

I should say so.

Bertie

Kloudy via AviationKB.com
October 17th 07, 04:27 PM
BillyBob wrote:
>Maybe this is a reason for diversity failures in Government?
>
>Africans are less intelligent than Westerners, says DNA
>pioneer.

you're an idiot.

go away

Google