PDA

View Full Version : Blended-wing Airliner

Phil
October 17th 07, 11:06 PM
Thirty Five percent more fuel efficient. That would translate into
less expensive tickets. And just a fraction of the noise. But will
Boeing ever build something like this? Or will they wait until Airbus
or Embraer or the Chinese or the Russians build one?

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/6d915d1eb5370110vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
October 18th 07, 12:10 AM
Phil > wrote in
oups.com:

> Thirty Five percent more fuel efficient. That would translate into
> less expensive tickets. And just a fraction of the noise. But will
> Boeing ever build something like this? Or will they wait until Airbus
> or Embraer or the Chinese or the Russians build one?
>

> http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/6d915d1eb5370110vgnvcm100000
> 4eecbccdrcrd.html

Why don't you build one?

Bertie

Jim Stewart
October 18th 07, 12:47 AM
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
> Phil > wrote in
> oups.com:
>
>> Thirty Five percent more fuel efficient. That would translate into
>> less expensive tickets. And just a fraction of the noise. But will
>> Boeing ever build something like this? Or will they wait until Airbus
>> or Embraer or the Chinese or the Russians build one?
>>

>> http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/6d915d1eb5370110vgnvcm100000
>> 4eecbccdrcrd.html
>>

> Why don't you build one?
>

> Bertie

Thanks for the coffee spew...

Bush
October 18th 07, 02:27 AM
On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:10:21 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip >
wrote:

What kind of a dink are you? Please don't post here again.

>Why don't you build one?
>

>Bertie

Phil
October 18th 07, 03:19 AM
On Oct 17, 6:10 pm, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
> Phil > wrote groups.com:
>
> > Thirty Five percent more fuel efficient. That would translate into
> > less expensive tickets. And just a fraction of the noise. But will
> > Boeing ever build something like this? Or will they wait until Airbus
> > or Embraer or the Chinese or the Russians build one?
>
> >http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/6d915d1eb5370110vgnvcm100000
> > 4eecbccdrcrd.html
>
> Why don't you build one?
>
> Bertie

Well, OK. Can you loan me a couple of billion?

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
October 18th 07, 12:46 PM
Phil > wrote in
oups.com:

> On Oct 17, 6:10 pm, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
>> Phil > wrote
>> groups.com:
>>
>> > Thirty Five percent more fuel efficient. That would translate into
>> > less expensive tickets. And just a fraction of the noise. But
>> > will Boeing ever build something like this? Or will they wait
>> > until Airbus or Embraer or the Chinese or the Russians build one?
>>
>> >http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/6d915d1eb5370110vgnvcm1000
>> >00
>> > 4eecbccdrcrd.html
>>
>> Why don't you build one?
>>
>> Bertie
>
> Well, OK. Can you loan me a couple of billion?

Sure.

Draw up the plans on MS paint and send them off to me. Don't forget to make
a little sun in the corner and draw flames out the back end.

Bertie

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
October 18th 07, 12:47 PM
Bush > wrote in
:

> On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 23:10:21 +0000 (UTC), Bertie the Bunyip >
> wrote:
>
> What kind of a dink are you?

Dunno, what kinds have you got?

> Please don't post here again.

Oh yeah, that's gonna happen.

Bertie

Phil
October 18th 07, 02:17 PM
On Oct 18, 6:46 am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
> Phil > wrote groups.com:
>

> > On Oct 17, 6:10 pm, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
> >> Phil > wrote
> >> groups.com:

> >> Why don't you build one?
>
> >> Bertie
>
> > Well, OK. Can you loan me a couple of billion?
>
> Sure.
>
> Draw up the plans on MS paint and send them off to me. Don't forget to make
> a little sun in the corner and draw flames out the back end.
>
> Bertie- Hide quoted text -

I don't know how to use that fancy computer stuff. Is crayon OK?

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
October 18th 07, 05:31 PM
Phil > wrote in
ups.com:

> On Oct 18, 6:46 am, Bertie the Bunyip > wrote:
>> Phil > wrote
>> groups.com:

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/aviationspace/6d915d1eb5370110vgnvcm1

>> > Well, OK. Can you loan me a couple of billion?
>>
>> Sure.
>>
>> Draw up the plans on MS paint and send them off to me. Don't forget
>> to make a little sun in the corner and draw flames out the back end.
>>
>> Bertie- Hide quoted text -

> I don't know how to use that fancy computer stuff. Is crayon OK?

Even better!

Bertie

Google