PDA

View Full Version : 182 Diesel, More info/details later!!

NW_Pilot
October 20th 07, 01:02 AM
December is going to be really really fun, I Will keep you all informed so
far I have a few major aviation publications that are following this flight
in a 182 diesel looking at a 3,000+ NM leg and a single engine diesel
endurance run. More info/details to follow as aircraft nears it's
compleation.

Jay,

Was fun hanging out with you and mary few weeks ago I am now just getting
home from a bunch of back to back flights and departing again sunday. I may
drop in again sunday/monday depending on routing/weather.. I like that black
bird room. I hope your new employee is working out for you.

Google