PDA

View Full Version : VHS to DVD conversion

tom
October 21st 07, 04:50 AM
Hi Margie,

I forgot to tell you that I can make DVDs out of VHS tapes. The quality
will only be as good as the original tape, but I can get rid of the bs
at the start and end of the tape.

If you want to bring 3 or 4 with you when you bring Mable over, I can at
least get them recorded onto the hard drive. Probably be able to make
the DVDs, too. I use our video recorder to do the conversion. I don't
know if your model of camcorder can do this, but if you bring it, too,
we can figure out if you can do this at your house, too.

tom

Google