PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it.

August 30th 03, 12:42 PM
Hi, my name is Lars.

Over the past years online, I’ve learned something
about e-commerce: You may have the best offer,
without visitors nobody will ever know and it simply
will not work for you.

That’s why Stephan Ducharme’s course is THE only
way to make it online if you are a regular person with
no advertising budget who wants visitors on his website.
Click here now to get 1 Million visitors on your website
without paying a dime in advertising.

Download the "Free Ad Guru" secrets right now while
it’s still in here."

Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=2424

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030829090426D5r2QwG4

Badwater Bill
August 30th 03, 02:36 PM
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 12:42:50, " > wrote:

>Hi, my name is Lars.
>
>Over the past years online, I’ve learned something
>about e-commerce: You may have the best offer,
>without visitors nobody will ever know and it simply
>will not work for you.
>
>That’s why Stephan Ducharme’s course is THE only
>way to make it online if you are a regular person with
>no advertising budget who wants visitors on his website.
>Click here now to get 1 Million visitors on your website
>without paying a dime in advertising.
>
>Download the "Free Ad Guru" secrets right now while
>it’s still in here."
>
>Click here : http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=2424
>
>---
>MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030829090426D5r2QwG4

Get lost. You're 10 years behind the power curve.

BWB

Google