PDA

View Full Version : Low flying area in FS-2004

Willem Van der Voort
October 26th 07, 03:49 AM
Maybe a little of topic, but some people will be interested to know where
RustYŠ takes those beautiful low flying pictures from.
Position 52°42'16.27"N 3°50'25.27"W
The AMSL altitude of the beginning of the gorge is 1000 ft
The planes are flying at 250ft AGL
So I made the flight at QNH altitude of 1250 ft
The gorge is sloping down to the sea, at the latest screen capture you will
see the Irish Sea at a distance.

RustYŠ
October 27th 07, 09:01 AM
"Willem Van der Voort" > wrote in message
> Maybe a little of topic, but some people will be interested to know where
> RustYŠ takes those beautiful low flying pictures from.

Off topic ? I hope not, I post dozens of shots from that Valley. And at
least one person is interested in them - that is the first time a 'pilot'
has sent me any pictures, thanks again.

Willem Van der Voort
October 27th 07, 08:21 PM
"RustYŠ" > schreef in bericht

> "Willem Van der Voort" > wrote in
> message
>> Maybe a little of topic, but some people will be interested to know where
>> RustYŠ takes those beautiful low flying pictures from.
>
> Off topic ? I hope not, I post dozens of shots from that Valley. And at
> least one person is interested in them - that is the first time a 'pilot'
> has sent me any pictures, thanks again.

Thanks for the comment, lots of people are interesting in you pictures when
I read the comments. I also was wondering from where you shoot those frames.
When one was asking you posted the position, this way I was able to find the
spot in the simulator.

Greets,

Willem

Google