PDA

View Full Version : Murphy sr35 Moose

Scott Berry
November 8th 07, 09:07 PM
Hi there guys,

Name is Scott. My father and I are wanting to build a Murphy sr35
Moose. Has anyone built this aircraft if so please email me at
I would like to get some more info about
it.

Scott

Gig 601XL Builder
November 8th 07, 09:14 PM
Scott Berry wrote:
> Hi there guys,
>
> Name is Scott. My father and I are wanting to build a Murphy sr35
> Moose. Has anyone built this aircraft if so please email me at
> I would like to get some more info about
> it.
>
> Scott

Not a Moose builder but I'd highly recommend this forum.

http://forums.matronics.com/viewforum.php?f=61

Drew Dalgleish
November 9th 07, 03:04 AM
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:14:17 -0600, "Gig 601XL Builder"
<wrDOTgiaconaATsuddenlink.net> wrote:

>Scott Berry wrote:
>> Hi there guys,
>>
>> Name is Scott. My father and I are wanting to build a Murphy sr35
>> Moose. Has anyone built this aircraft if so please email me at
>> I would like to get some more info about
>> it.
>>
>> Scott
>
>Not a Moose builder but I'd highly recommend this forum.
>
>http://forums.matronics.com/viewforum.php?f=61

There's also the rebel builders list that has lots of moose builders
on it .

Google