PDA

View Full Version : Santa Ynez Thanksgiving Weekend

dforrest
November 19th 07, 08:11 PM
Anyone planning to fly at Santa Ynez in middle California this weekend
or has before this time of year before? I am going to be vacationing
in the area and was wondering if it's worth pulling the trailer along.

November 19th 07, 10:33 PM
Hi,
I'm not sure who dforrest is, but if you bump into Jim Norris, David
Nye or old Fred Ebner, say hello from Mark Fisher! I bought Freds
tired Ventus a while back. It's now absolutely pristine, and flying
like a dream.

Cheers
MArk

On Nov 20, 7:11 am, dforrest > wrote:
> Anyone planning to fly at Santa Ynez in middle California this weekend
> or has before this time of year before? I am going to be vacationing
> in the area and was wondering if it's worth pulling the trailer along.

BT
November 21st 07, 01:26 AM
I had an email from Cindy at Cal City.. they were planning on being there
BT

"dforrest" > wrote in message
> Anyone planning to fly at Santa Ynez in middle California this weekend
> or has before this time of year before? I am going to be vacationing
> in the area and was wondering if it's worth pulling the trailer along.

Google