PDA

View Full Version : American Sport copter closes doors

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
November 21st 07, 02:47 PM
American Sport Copter the US source for the Ultrasport series of amateur
built helicopters is closing it's doors. By December 31 it will be no more.
If any of you need or can forsee needing parts, act now and contact them for
whatever is left of their inventory. Part of their problem was the failure
of Hirth to deliver their two year late engine with carbon pistons.

Andrew P.
November 27th 07, 12:47 AM
While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Stuart & Kathryn
Fields say:
> American Sport Copter the US source for the Ultrasport series of amateur
> built helicopters is closing it's doors. By December 31 it will be no more.

Don't you mean American Sportscopter? I don't think there's a business
called "American Sport Copter", at least none that can be found on the
Web with a search engine.
http://www.ultralightflyer.com/americansportcopter/
--
Andrew P.

[Post replies to this message on forum only]

Stuart & Kathryn Fields
November 27th 07, 03:57 AM
I stand corrected. Too fast on the keys, too slow on the checker.

"Andrew P." <null@null> wrote in message
> While I wandered about the Web aimlessly, I heard Stuart & Kathryn Fields
> say:
>> American Sport Copter the US source for the Ultrasport series of amateur
>> built helicopters is closing it's doors. By December 31 it will be no
>> more.
>
> Don't you mean American Sportscopter? I don't think there's a business
> called "American Sport Copter", at least none that can be found on the Web
> with a search engine. http://www.ultralightflyer.com/americansportcopter/
> --
> Andrew P.
>
> [Post replies to this message on forum only]

Google