PDA

View Full Version : A USMC sniper was real good at his job

BarneyFife
December 3rd 07, 07:50 PM
A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!

After every mission the company commander would ask "How
many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
particular day when asked about the number killed, he
reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."

"Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
mean, you let one go?"

"Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
shoot a fellow conservative!"

Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]
December 3rd 07, 08:55 PM
BarneyFife > wrote in :

> A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
> method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
> someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!
>
> After every mission the company commander would ask "How
> many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
> particular day when asked about the number killed, he
> reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."
>
> "Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
> mean, you let one go?"
>
> "Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
> stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
> shoot a fellow conservative!"

What, run out of potty jokes?

Bertie

December 3rd 07, 09:36 PM
On Dec 3, 12:50 pm, BarneyFife > wrote:
> A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
> method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
> someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!
>
> After every mission the company commander would ask "How
> many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
> particular day when asked about the number killed, he
> reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."
>
> "Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
> mean, you let one go?"
>
> "Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
> stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
> shoot a fellow conservative!"

I, for one, find this quite funny! LOL

R. Gardner
December 3rd 07, 11:50 PM
Hooah!
"BarneyFife" > wrote in message
>A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a method. He would
>yell out some insult at the enemy and when someone stood up to reply,
>BANG!!! - one less terrorist!
>
> After every mission the company commander would ask "How many terrorists
> have you shot today?" However, on this particular day when asked about the
> number killed, he reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."
>
> "Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you mean, you let one
> go?"
>
> "Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead stood up and
> shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't shoot a fellow
> conservative!"

Ol Shy & Bashful
December 4th 07, 11:35 AM
On Dec 3, 1:50 pm, BarneyFife > wrote:
> A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
> method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
> someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!
>
> After every mission the company commander would ask "How
> many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
> particular day when asked about the number killed, he
> reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."
>
> "Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
> mean, you let one go?"
>
> "Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
> stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
> shoot a fellow conservative!"

Reminds me of a Marine sniper in Korea..he had his partner jump up and
when a N.Korean would take a shot at him, he'd shoot and kill the NK.
After this happened a few times, the partner says.."Hey its MY time to
shoot! It's YOUR time to jump up!" Their skipper told him to knock it
off before someone got hurt. Now that I find funny......
OlS&B USMC Scout Sniper Assoc #198

cpw
December 4th 07, 10:40 PM
On Dec 3, 2:50 pm, BarneyFife > wrote:
> A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
> method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
> someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!
>
> After every mission the company commander would ask "How
> many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
> particular day when asked about the number killed, he
> reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."
>
> "Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
> mean, you let one go?"
>
> "Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
> stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
> shoot a fellow conservative!"

Or my personal favorite:
An army sniper was asked by a news reporter what he felt when he
killed an enemy combatant from half a mile away. After a few moments
of thought, the sniper replied: "Recoil".

Matt W. Barrow
December 5th 07, 05:31 AM
"cpw" > wrote in message
> On Dec 3, 2:50 pm, BarneyFife > wrote:
>> A USMC sniper was real good at his job. This sniper had a
>> method. He would yell out some insult at the enemy and when
>> someone stood up to reply, BANG!!! - one less terrorist!
>>
>> After every mission the company commander would ask "How
>> many terrorists have you shot today?" However, on this
>> particular day when asked about the number killed, he
>> reported "Five killed and I let one go sir."
>>
>> "Let one go?" roared the company commander. "What do you
>> mean, you let one go?"
>>
>> "Well, I yelled out 'Osama is a homo!' Then this raghead
>> stood up and shouted 'Hillary is a Bitch!' I just couldn't
>> shoot a fellow conservative!"
>
> Or my personal favorite:
> An army sniper was asked by a news reporter what he felt when he
> killed an enemy combatant from half a mile away. After a few moments
> of thought, the sniper replied: "Recoil".

Ba Da BOOM!

Google