PDA

View Full Version : Re: VIDEO: 9/11 Witnesses say WTC planes were military tankers

abelard
December 24th 07, 02:22 PM
they were soviet submarines fitted with wings in a sneak attack
by israel...

--
web site at www.abelard.org - news comment service, logic, economics
energy, education, politics, etc 1,552,396 document calls in year past

SeppoP
December 24th 07, 03:16 PM
abelard wrote:

> they were soviet submarines fitted with wings in a sneak attack
> by israel...

Flying from underground bases with access at North Pole, which the Israeli troops captured from the nazis.
The WTC2 was attacked from ex-nazi moon bases.

But we *really* ought to be *vevvy* quiet about these, so that the Illuminati won't exact their revenge at us...

--
Seppo P.
What's wrong with Theocracy? (a Finnish Taliban, Oct 1, 2005)

SeppoP
December 24th 07, 04:06 PM
Matt wrote:
> Oh, the truth-torquers leave out a theory much more plausible than the
> "government planes" one... that the attackers were villains from the
> Blackhawk comic books using the dreaded Flying Tanks.

Goes without saying...

Anyway, they're in the same mental ward as those "did we land on the moon" -creeps.
Some nutjobs just *need* "konspiracy theories" to imagine that they're vibrant and
even partially mentally capable (which they're quite obviously *not*).

I was in a happy position in September of 2004 with a chance to exchange *very* few
word with Buzz Aldrin. He's my everlasting hero for decking a "did we land on the moon" -
konspiracist (Bart Sibrel), among some other things he accomplished... :) :) :) :)

I don't think there's *anything* to gain by being "politically correct", "nice" or
"polite" to these third rate nutjobs, but that's just me...

--
Seppo P.
What's wrong with Theocracy? (a Finnish Taliban, Oct 1, 2005)

aracari
December 24th 07, 04:36 PM
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:22:12 +0100 'abelard'
wrote this on uk.politics.misc:

>they were soviet submarines fitted with wings in a sneak attack
> by israel...

That must have been James Bond driving then...

--
Should Al Gore's wooden head be used as a carbon sink?

FACE
December 24th 07, 05:38 PM
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:36:34 +0000, in uk.politics.misc, in thread Re:
VIDEO: 9/11 Witnesses say WTC planes were military tankers, aracari
>, wrote

>On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:22:12 +0100 'abelard'
>wrote this on uk.politics.misc:
>

>>they were soviet submarines fitted with wings in a sneak attack
>> by israel...
>
>That must have been James Bond driving then...

Is he a Zionist too?

FACE

aracari
December 24th 07, 05:59 PM
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:38:07 -0500 'FACE'
wrote this on uk.politics.misc:

>On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 16:36:34 +0000, in uk.politics.misc, in thread Re:
>VIDEO: 9/11 Witnesses say WTC planes were military tankers, aracari
>, wrote
>

>>On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:22:12 +0100 'abelard'
>>wrote this on uk.politics.misc:
>>

>>>they were soviet submarines fitted with wings in a sneak attack
>>> by israel...
>>
>>That must have been James Bond driving then...
>
>Is he a Zionist too?

Dunno but Roger Moore lives in Switz now, so he can't be ;-)

--
Should Al Gore's wooden head be used as a carbon sink?

gatt[_2_]
December 27th 07, 05:09 PM
"abelard" > wrote in message

> they were soviet submarines fitted with wings in a sneak attack
> by israel...

Dude, I KNEW it.

-c

Google