PDA

View Full Version : Lufbery's funeral - grab.jpg (1/1) [23K]

Netko
January 2nd 08, 04:02 PM
Whislt waiting for the call from Hollywood, I've put together
another little movie, this time of the funeral of Raul Lufbery, the
Franco-American air ace who was killed in May 1918 when in the US
Army Air Service.

It's in in alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation, colourised and just
over a meg in size. Screen grab attached.

--

Ray O'Hara[_2_]
January 3rd 08, 01:10 AM
"Netko" > wrote in message
x.com...
> Whislt waiting for the call from Hollywood, I've put together
> another little movie, this time of the funeral of Raul Lufbery, the
> Franco-American air ace who was killed in May 1918 when in the US
> Army Air Service.
>
> It's in in alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation, colourised and just
> over a meg in size. Screen grab attached.
>
> --

luf has 17 creditted kills but they think he probably had at least 30 more.
he didn't care about the ace race.
he was the spiritual leader of the layfayette escadrille.

Google