PDA

View Full Version : Transporting a dirt bike?

Bubba[_3_]
January 2nd 08, 11:33 PM
I would like to be able to transport a small, motorized bike in or under my
traildragger. It sits high . . . tundra tires (on the plane . . . not the
bike). Has anyone seen some sort of arrangement for slinging some sort of
small two-wheeler underneath. It's too heavy (and bulky) for me to single
hand the thing into the passenger seat?

Any ideas.

Incidently . . . regarding the deranged nitwit with the MI5 posts:
Highlight the first post, then hold down the
CONTROL key and highlight the rest. Then you can clear out the whole
****aree with one punch of the DELETE key. It isn't as satisfying as tuning
the sumbich up with a tire tool alongside the head . . . but it does clean
up the list of posts.

Google