PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Sean Tuckers E-mail?

Tlewis95
November 12th 03, 10:10 PM
Hi, my name is Trace Lewis.
Does anyone know how I can contact the great aerobatic pilot Sean Tucker?
I have a unique picture for him!

Trace Lewis

age 12

Chris
November 12th 03, 10:21 PM
"Tlewis95" > wrote in message
> Hi, my name is Trace Lewis.
> Does anyone know how I can contact the great aerobatic pilot Sean Tucker?
> I have a unique picture for him!
>
> Trace Lewis
>
> age 12

I'm Sean Tucker, let me see the picture. ;-)

Just kidding.

I'm sure curious what you might be wanting to show him though. Are you a
Tucker fan?

Aardvark
November 12th 03, 10:23 PM
Tlewis95 wrote:
> Hi, my name is Trace Lewis.
> Does anyone know how I can contact the great aerobatic pilot Sean Tucker?
> I have a unique picture for him!
>
> Trace Lewis
>
> age 12

I would first try here
The home page...
http://www.poweraerobatics.com/saf/index.html
The contact page....
http://www.poweraerobatics.com/saf/contact/index.html

Tlewis95
November 13th 03, 02:24 AM
its a screenshot off of my Flight Simulator 2004 of me flying his old
(10-10-220) challenger in a formation with his ORACLE challenger flying as AI

Tlewis95
November 13th 03, 02:43 AM
I sent it there, but have not goten anything back yet.

If anyone wants to see it or any other acro screenshots I have just let me
know!

Tyson Rininger
November 13th 03, 03:15 AM
Trace,

I can tell you that at the moment they are extremely busy prepping for the
Nellis Show with a few 'surprises' up their sleeve. Karl Koeppen, Team
Oracle's PR guy is the one who most likely got your email. For the past
couple of days, he has been running around from the Pensacola, FL show to
Sacramento for a meeting with a TV station and is now flying to Vegas for
media flights on Thurs.

I'll be meeting Karl tomorrow and remind him of your email.

All the best,

Tyson

TVR Photography
http://www.tvrphotography.com
831.905.3210 Cell
831.663.1292 Office
831.646.5236 Studio

"Tlewis95" > wrote in message
> I sent it there, but have not goten anything back yet.
>
> If anyone wants to see it or any other acro screenshots I have just let
me
> know!

doug
November 13th 03, 08:48 PM
Hey Trace,

also check-out www.iac.org. This organization, the "International
Aerobatics Club" is where the US aerobatic pilots hang out. The
Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) also has chapters all over the
country. They have a program called "Young Eagles" which takes young
people for a ride in an airplane. They also do some education outreach.
There may be a chapter (local group of members) near you.

Doug

Tlewis95 wrote:
> Hi, my name is Trace Lewis.
> Does anyone know how I can contact the great aerobatic pilot Sean Tucker?
> I have a unique picture for him!
>
> Trace Lewis
>
> age 12

Tlewis95
November 19th 03, 12:04 AM
I dont need young eagles. I have what my glider and power insturctors call a
"pilots permit" they just watch and video tape from the right or back seat!
I fly 140's,152's and 172's out of Poplar Grove (C77) in Illinois. And I fly a
trainer Schweizer 2-33 and a XC aerobatic Schliecher ASK-21 glider out of
Hinckley Illinois!

Google